Bulletin Boards
Home Page
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MembersMembers
 User Control PanelUser Control Panel   LoginLogin 

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: 16 and Pregnant.
PostPosted: Tue Feb 15, 2011 9:15 pm 

Im 16 and pregnant,ill be 20 weeks this thursday,The father and I are very happy about my pregnancy,it was a big scary thing at first,because i was un-sure about if i wanted to keep my baby or not,but i knew deep down i wouldnt be able to do it,so im happy with keeping my little one, also im still in school at the momment, and after the little one is born, (due date july 7th) and i end up going back to school for grade 12 after summer, My Mother and Father are going to watch he or she while i finsh school,also the father is working on getting a job, i guess its just all so stressful because my friends dont see eye to eye with me, and they are "jealous" of me, because im getting so much attion. so like, thats not something to be jealous of, its not my fault i got pregnant, i was on strong strong bladder infection pills while on birthcontrol,and my doctor didnt tell me i couldnt have sex while on the med's. ugh..but i dont regret my baby because it is the best thing that has happened to me, it has opened my eyes to see the world in a different place, also realizing my friends need to cutt back on drugs and drinking, i have been clean from that stuff before my pregnancy, and during my pregnancy, and its not hard for me to stay away from it, anyways, i didnt know where else to rant,i just wanted others to talk to about being 16 and pregnant, also, ive had noooo morning sickness, and my belly isnt eveen big, im still wearing skinny jeans and im almost at 5 months!, ALSO IM GOING TO UC baby on March 2nd to find out if im having a boy or girl <3