Bulletin Boards
Home Page
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MembersMembers
 User Control PanelUser Control Panel   LoginLogin 

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Feb 28, 2005 3:03 am 

hi bree.. if ur husband is as bad as u say he is u need to get away from him because that kind of control does lead to abuse.. physically and mentally

i was 15 when i had my first son aaron.. i had been with my b/f kenny for a year when i got pregnant.. and im 19 now with my second son jacson 3 months old.. ill tell u what.. havin 2 children with a boyfriend like that would be hard.. i got married to kenny september 25th 2004 and i found out he cheated on me.. and i kicked him out even though it hurt i did it and so can u.. good luck darlin

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2005 6:40 pm 

gday from aus,
i'm in the same situation as Mommy2Lianna. infact freakishly so. my name is even molly! ha ha thats just weird :!: :lol: . i too fell pregnant at 17...my lil girls daddy left me when i told him i was preg. and i gave birth to my beautiful baby when i was 18 and a half. he's not around anymore but he does know he's got a daughter...thats only cause he has to pay child support. :P honestly dont be afraid to be alone...like someone already said...you kind of already are. everything will work itself out mate...dont stress too much. oh and if ur already thinking of leaving him that kinda tells me that u 2 shouldnt b married...what u need to ask urself is...what is worse? being in a bad relationship or being on your own?
hope that helped...feel free to pm me if u like.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2005 8:59 pm 
Hey girl, I'm Anaya. Sorry I didn't respond sooner, but I'm 18 with two kids of my own. I also have a job, school, yada yada yada,lol. NEWaYZ, if u ever need someone to talk to just send me a message or email me; anayarie@yahoo.com

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2006 9:35 am 

EJB2804 wrote:
Hi!!

I am 18 and have a 9 month old daughter. If you ever want to talk about anything you can e-mail me or just post something. Maybe our friends are hanging out together....I can't seem to find my friends either...lol.
Hope to hear from you!!!

-Melanie

Proud mother to Emily Jo!!!

Maybe our "Friends" are hanging out too. I'm from MN and i'm 8 months pregnant and I've seen and hung out with only 1 friend in the 8 months i've been preggers. BTW I'm 21. I just wish people would grow up. Just cause youre PG doesn't mean you've changed. Well maybe a little but you can still do some of the things you did before. My whole thing is a lot of my "friends" drank on weekends and I can't do that anymore so....