Bulletin Boards
Home Page
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MembersMembers
 User Control PanelUser Control Panel   LoginLogin 

All times are UTC - 5 hours

PostPosted: Thu Dec 02, 2004 3:23 pm 

HEY EVERYONE. HOW ARE YOU? IM 24 WEEKS NOW. AND THE LAST THREE DAYS I HAVENT FELT MY BABY BE AS ACTIVE AS IT WAS BEFORE. WHATS UP WITH THAT? I WENT TO THE DOCS ON 11/29 AND SHE SAID EVERYTHING WAS MESURED GREAT. WHEN SHE MESURED ME IT WENT FROM 19 INCH LAST VISIT TO 24 THIS VISIT. THE HEARTBEAT WAS GOOD TOO. I MEAN I STILL FEEL IT HERE AND THERE. I JUST GET WORRIED BECAUSE FOR ABOUT TWO DAYS THE BABY WILL BE LIKE KUNG FU FIGHTER IN THERE AND THEN JUST A FEW BUMPS HERE AND THERE. SO I WAS WONDERING IF THAT HAPPENED TO ANYONE ELSE. OH YEAH ON 12/16 WE ARE HAVING THE 4D ULTRASOUND! HOPE EVERYONE IS DOING WELL.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Dec 02, 2004 6:45 pm 

I would not worry babies usually do not move intill after you eat. Just as long as the baby moves at least 4times at 3 different times. That is what the hospital told me. They told me to keep track of baby movement at breakfast, lunch, and dinner. And make sure he moves 4 times each time.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Dec 02, 2004 8:05 pm 

:lol: Ok, thanks for the information. The baby is moving, just seems lazy thats all. I guess you can say I am a worry freak when it comes to the baby!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Dec 02, 2004 10:40 pm 

I'm almost 24 weeks and there are days where I barely notice the baby. Other days I just want him to stop so I can have a break.

Also if you are more active you're less likely to notice the baby's movements.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Dec 03, 2004 1:08 am 

Im just about 24 weeks and i was told that as the baby grows he or she has less space to move about so not to worry and it makes sence now....im a worry freak too , my mother says ill thank it later for letting me relax from all the kicking :P

good luck to you all

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Dec 03, 2004 3:11 pm 

Okay, Im not alone. Im such a spas. Last night and this morning I swear my evil twin sister came out of me. I was at target and I just wanted to sock everyone around me. I had so much anger in me for no reason! I know its just prego hormones and all but GEEZ! Then I got home and started to stress about little things that usually wouldn't bother me. I started crying and got all depressed. AUGHH.. Has this happened to anyone else? LOL? And other times I look at my boyfriend and get so annoyed with him and want to pick a fight with him. I hope stress isn't too bad for my baby.. if so then I need to find away from it! Thanks for all you read and responed! hope all is well
xoxo