Bulletin Boards
Home Page
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MembersMembers
 User Control PanelUser Control Panel   LoginLogin 

All times are UTC - 5 hours

PostPosted: Tue Dec 28, 2004 11:15 am 

Hello ladies, I wonder of you could help me with this one.

This month 5 of ttc since my miscarriage. Af due in 3 days. However, I have some slippery beige and yellow discharge at the moment. I was always lead to believe that we dry up down there when af is due. If this is the case then does anybody know what this is???

Any help would be greatly received.

Amelia

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Dec 28, 2004 11:22 pm 

Sorry I don't know. You can always search your symptoms on www.webmd.com. I guess just put in "yellow discharge" or something and different articles will come up. If it's not what you are looking for than try wording it differently? That website has been very helpful to me when I need to know something health related! Especially during my pregnancy! I would highly reccomend trying it! Good luck!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Dec 29, 2004 7:25 am 

Hi,

Thank you every so much for the website, I will have a look at it. AF arrived this morning so not sure what the discharge was but she is here in full swing. I thought that after 18 months of ttc I would be pregnant by now just shows how wrong you can be.

Thanks again

Amelia

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Dec 30, 2004 12:34 am 

You're very welcome! If youre interested that same website has an ovulation caendar to help you find your most fertile days! Go to "Health Tools" on the sidebar (after clicking on "webmd health") Then click on fertility,pregnancy,parenting" (or something similar to that) and "ovulation calender" should be there. Good luck on getting pregnant!!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Dec 31, 2004 10:07 am 

Hello again

I am having a little trouble at the moment trying to open the website so I am going to have to leave it now because it is New Years Eve and I have things to plan but I just wanted to thank you again for taking the time and the trouble to help me.

I promise I will read it and hope that it helps me for next month.

Thanks again and I wish you a Very Happy New Year 2005!!!

Amelia

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jan 01, 2005 1:42 am 

Not a problem at all! And happy new years to you too!! Hopefully you can access the website because it is an excelent site and I'm sure that the information on there can help you! I tell alot of people on here about it because I find that alot of their worries and questions couls be easily awnsered! Sorry if the "directions" I gave are a bit confusing? Mabey if you can't find the ovulation calender by that way then you can just search for it on the website? Well good luck again!!