Bulletin Boards
Home Page
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MembersMembers
 User Control PanelUser Control Panel   LoginLogin 

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2005 5:17 pm 
Uh OH... maybe she knows something you dont! Come on Jenna, you mean you don't want one this close to Payton! My husband keeps saying he is ready for another so I told him to have fun with that and tell me when he gives birth.

http://www.babiesonline.com/babies/l/lilymace/

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2005 7:01 pm 
oooooooooooooooooooooooops my bad jenna, for some reason i typed your name cuz its the last name i looked at lmao!!! MY BAD girl!!! i sure hope u dont have one this close to payton!!! LOL, im scared of being around any kind of testosterone, in fear of "flying sperm" lmao!!

also to hannahs mommy, i was positive for GBS as well, i didnt get my iv meds 4 hours before, but my baby was ok, i had them for maybe 2 hours max before she decided to make her appeaance.. :):)

hey krissi, when your husband gives birth to that baby, be sure to get pix and show em off :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink:

Melisa

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2005 9:19 pm 

Payton keeps my on my toes all day long she may actually end up being the baby of the family instead of the middle child. When my son was around this age we thought I was pregnant again (did anyone else know you could get pregnant while nursing???) anyway we were okay with that (ended up I wasn't) but the idea of getting pregnant now with Payton scares us to death. She will eat us alive. LOL!!!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2005 11:44 pm 

LOL you guys are funny!

Melisa-

Did they give Mykenzie an immunization or anything for it after birth? What did they say about you not getting it 4 hours before? When I found out that I was pos. I did alot of research on it and it is pretty scary stuff! :(

BTW everyone I have an appt. on Monday! :P (which is also my due date!)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2005 11:50 pm 
nope no immunizations for her, she got the first Hep B shot, and a vitamin K shot, and they did the icky gell in the eyes stuff, which i think they do on all babies. During the night aftershe was born, however, a guy from the lab came to get her and then drew blood to test to make sure she was ok. all labs came out normal :):)

i researched it too, and it scared the crap outta me, i cried and yelled at my doc, i had a very rough pregnancy, had gestational diabetes, GBS, edema, i found out that i am anemic, got taken off at work at 32 weeks, so when i read all that i yelled at my doc and cried and made a biggo horrible scene in the waiting room of my doc office!! lol, but i had a great ending and everything came out ok with mykenzi.

Kudos on getting you an appointment!!! i hope something happens for you soon, me and my itty bitty will pray for ya tonight ;-)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jan 28, 2005 12:00 am 

Melisa-

Hey I'm glad that everything was ok with Mykenzi! Sorry you had such a rough pregnancy! Mine was pretty bad, but not that bad (Really bad all day sickness that lasted for half of my pregnancy I had to be put on meds for it and they made me really irratible, Anemic as well, and now the GBS, among many other stressfull things.)

Thanks I hope somthing happens soon too! :D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jan 28, 2005 12:38 am 
i can say that i can relate to you on the all day sickness, for the first 3 months, i had all day sickness, they never gave me anything for it though... I was 245 when i got preggo(yeah i know, i was a chunk, oh well! lol ), went down to 225, then back up and was at 261 when i gave birth, and i can happily say that now, i am down to 215!!! when i got home from the hospital, i was at 241, and in 2 weeks, i have dropped to 215... i tell ya, up and down with an infant, plus treckin 3 flights of stairs daily, and multiple times to do laundry.. itll cause some weight loss, plus i forgot what real meals were, im just beginning to kind of eat on a regular schedule lol!!

melisa

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jan 28, 2005 1:58 am 

Hey 215? Thats AWESOME! Good for you hun! I'm gonna be trekkin up and down 2 flights of stairs luggin a newborn soon too I guess huh? When I have to go up to my room from the basement now, MAN do I ever feel the burn! LOL!

:D