Bulletin Boards
Home Page
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MembersMembers
 User Control PanelUser Control Panel   LoginLogin 

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: 30 weeks fetal movement
PostPosted: Sun Jan 09, 2005 1:28 pm 

Hey everyone! Well, I was wondering if at 30 weeks fetal movement is not as strong. Ever since the 29th when I got my Rho-gam shot her movements aren't as strong. Is that because she is crowded in there now? I feel her switch positions. The movements feel like sqirmming more than a kick. And when she does kick they aren't as strong. Before her kicks would make me jump and now its like " uhh was that a kick". I sit there and worry and think silly things like what if her umblical cord is tied up and she is suffering. I know that is far fetched, but im a 1st timer! LOL. I mean she is still moving ( i feel her now) but just wondering at what week is it when the movements slow down due to not enough room in there? thank you hope all is well

xoxo

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jan 10, 2005 12:20 am 

Hey! At about 30 weeks or so yes, the baby has less room to move around in. I think that as long as she's moving then everything is ok. Try doing fetal kick counts. You should feel at least 10 movements is 2 hours. I think you guys are just fine but you can always ask your doc if you need reasurrance! Well I hope all is well with you! :D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jan 10, 2005 3:29 pm 

LOL. Thanks. I feel silly now because right after I wrote that she wouldn't stop moving all day and pretty much all night. But thank you for the response. How is everything with you?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jan 10, 2005 5:05 pm 

Hey. Don't feel silly I just woke her up (by shaking my belly) Because I didn't remember feeling her move today but she's moving now! LOL!! I think we all do it! It shows we'll be good mommies! :D Anyway everything is ok with me I guess... I feel like CRAP all the time, this last month is just BRUTAL!! :cry: Now I know why some women want to know how to make themselves go into labour! I feel like doing it myself and just getting it all over with!!!! *SIGH* :roll:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jan 11, 2005 11:58 am 
hey ladies, i just wanted to say to the both of you, hang in there... lol, im 2 days over due, in fact, im going in tonight to get induced, so hopefully tomorrow ro so, ill be having this baby! :-D good luck to you both, and i will let everyone know how my labor went as soon as i get back...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jan 11, 2005 1:36 pm 

HEY good luck tonight!!!!!!!!!!! I hope everything goes well!! Let us know how it goes!!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jan 11, 2005 8:57 pm 

I feel the same way. It feels more like squirming. But if I feel like he hasn't moved in a long time. I usually shake my belly a little. And he gets mad and start moving. Like he is telling me to leave him alone. I can't believe we don't have that much time left.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jan 11, 2005 11:32 pm 

I KNOW!!! Tonight, I didn't remember her moving much today, and I started shaking my belly and I was getting upset because she still wasn't moving then she moved a slight bit and I thought "oh thank GOD!! But that is not good enough!" I wanted to make sure that she was ok!!! Anyway she ended up moving a bit more so I calmed down a bit. I have a doct. appt. on thurs and I am going to ask for some reassurance!!! She moves but I don't feel she moves enough! I don't know! I just worry about losing her now!!!! I'm probably just being overcautious BUT that is better than not being cautious enough! I had been getting crampy feelings on and off and it was kinda in my back too and I got SO EXCITED!!!! I thought "this is it!" WOOHOO. And now I'm dissapointed b/c it was just kinda like PSYKE! :cry: LOL I just want to walk into the hospital and say "excuse me but can you please induce me??" :lol: This last month SUCKS!!! It takes too long!!! ARG!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jan 12, 2005 2:29 pm 

Aww good luck with the birth of your baby! For the rest of ya, yeah we don't have that much time left! So exciting. My baby is sqwirmmy. it feels funny, but i love it. Hope all is going well but i am hungry so im going to go eat.

xoxox