Bulletin Boards
Home Page
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MembersMembers
 User Control PanelUser Control Panel   LoginLogin 

All times are UTC - 5 hours

PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2005 4:16 am 

hey i just need somone to talk to... ive been feeling really alone just need to talk with somone whos going through everything im going through. being so young the stress how young mothers have delt with it because im trying and its just so hard

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2005 6:40 pm 

You came to the right place! I am 20. Just a few years older than you. I am not married, currently a full time student in college, have a full time job, and as of right now I am still a cheerleader at the college I am attending, and on top of all that I am 18 weeks preg. It is very stressful being young and still having so many obligations to take care...especially alone! If you need someone to talk to dont hesitate to ask me anything and I will try my best to help you out. Even better...if you just need someone to listen, I am a GREAT listener. Keep your chin up girl!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2005 11:28 pm 

Hi there. I am Isabel. I had a baby 6 months ago and I am 19. I have been pregnant twice. I found out I was pregnant shortly before my 18th b-day, had a M/C @ 12 weeks. A few months later I was pregnant again-- and now I have my son. I am married though, I got married between the 1st & 2nd pregnancy. It is hard being a mom somedays, and I am glad that I have help.. but I am sure you can do it. Even when you're tired & lacking sleep some how you manage to get through it. :o

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2005 11:28 pm 

Hey hun! I got pregnant with my daughter like a week after I turned 18. I'm a single mother. Hannah's dad is an a**hole. I don't work. I live with my parents and I'm not even close to being done H/S because I messed around so much before getting pregnant. So basically all odds are against me but my God do I love being a mommy to my girl! :D :D HAHAHA! We're all here for you and we've all gone through it/are going through it and we're here to listen and support and awnser any questions you may have! Welcome to the board! I found the best and most supportive women on this board and I love 'em to death! They helped me so much through my pregnancy and are still helping me! It's a great group! :D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2006 12:18 am 

I know how you feel, I was pregant in high school and even though I had a m/c graduation night it was still hard. You can do it girlie and I'm here if you need me!!!! :D

Post subject: hi there
PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2006 6:27 am 

hi i am also 17 and 34 weeks pregnant. Im really nervous about the birth. Eveyone i know is presuring me to do it naturally but i have a very low pain tolarance. On top of that my dad and i are arguing now because were i live i cant go back to school. My mum said she'd help but shes not and so i have to wait till next year.