Bulletin Boards
Home Page
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MembersMembers
 User Control PanelUser Control Panel   LoginLogin 

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: A Few Questions...
PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2006 12:35 am 
I'm new here. I'm fifteen and just a few weeks pregnant. My boyfriend, the father, will be eighteen in November. Since I'll probably have the baby before or on my sixteenth birthday, how illegal is that and what could happen? I also need help in knowing how to tell my parents... they don't know I'm sexually active and they are very strict Christians... as is my younger sister. My boyfriend's family is, though disfunctional, also one with close Christian ties... his grandfather is a minister. He's going off to college in just over a week and I'm scared to death of going through most of this on my own. AND I'm getting tests run for a heart murmur soon. If any of you know anything about EKGs or electro-cardiograms, are there blood tests taken? Is it possible that my pregnancy could be brought to light in test results run for different purposes? Could my heart problem cause further problems in my pregnancy? AND I'm a vegetarian... how much more protein do I need to add to my diet... and is there a substitute for fish oil so I can get the correct amount of Omega-3? Argh... I have so many questions that I desperately want answered. Please help.... ~Jordan

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2006 10:48 pm 

first you need to see a doctor a to confirm the pregnacy. and yes i work in the health care industry if you are over the age of eleven and having a test done that can not be done if preg. than they will do a pregnacy test. But first you really need to a doctor

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Aug 05, 2006 9:55 pm 
Thank you. ~Jordan