Bulletin Boards
Home Page
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MembersMembers
 User Control PanelUser Control Panel   LoginLogin 

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: a little advice?
PostPosted: Tue Jun 08, 2004 2:55 pm 

A couple months ago, my boyfriend Brian broke up with me because I wouldn't sleep with him. We have a mutual friend, Dave, who took me out later to help me get over it. I ended up getting drunk and slept with Dave that night, although I REALLY was planning on saving myself for marriage. Brian never knew, but he realized what a mistake he made leaving me and now we're together again, but I don't want to lose him again, so we've been sleeping together a lot since then. My problem is, I've missed my period for two months, and I have a short cycle so if I had just skipped one, I assumed I would have it by now. I also get really nauseous lately and I get small cramps that feel like the ones I get with my period. My breasts are also sore, and I get tired really easily. I've also begun to put on weight, and it's noticeable because I'm naturally a tiny person. If I'm pregnant, my boyfriend and I could support the baby just fine, but (stupidly) I never stopped sleeping with Dave either. Do you think I could be pregnant? If I am, are there any tests that could determine the father? Please help me out because I'm really confused. Thanks

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jun 08, 2004 5:43 pm 

To know if your pregnant, take an over the counter preg. test or have a blood test done by a doctor. Paternity tests can be done before or after a baby is born. They can take blood or swab the inside of everyones cheek. You can do a search on google.com for paternity tests to find out more info. If you didn't want to lose your bf again you prob. shouldn't have slept with/be sleeping with another guy-Just my opinion.