Bulletin Boards
Home Page
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MembersMembers
 User Control PanelUser Control Panel   LoginLogin 

All times are UTC - 5 hours

PostPosted: Thu Mar 10, 2005 4:17 pm 
i just a call from my sis, my nephew is in the hospital!!! cause: some little brat at his school hit him in the head with a brick! he is now in the hspital with a concussion@@@ if i was 9, i go voer there and whoop that little.... *deep breath*
k, im better, i just had to rant for a minute!!! he better have had a darn good reason to hit my nephew wit a brick!!!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Mar 10, 2005 4:36 pm 
I hope everything turns out okay!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Mar 10, 2005 10:12 pm 

How is he?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Mar 10, 2005 11:06 pm 
he is alright, he in the hospital over night tonight for observation, and cuz he has an IV gettin constant fluids to him. tomorrow if he can eat without throwing up, and his head isnt pounding, theyll let him go home. poor baby:(

my sis just called to tell me that 1. the medicine they gave him to stop the vomiting made him talkative, and he was talkin to all the doctors about pokemon, 2. he was flirting with the lady nurses taking care of him 3. he was making fun of the guys and gals that walk around with the little carts giving meds and drawing blood and stuff.. and 4. he has a real bad migraine, and the poor girl in bed right next to him is 2 years old, and she heard the docs sayin she had to have a cathetar, it took 5 nurses to hold her down and travis passed out because she was screaming so loud and it was irritating his migraine.. poor kids! he should be fine, they did a cat scan and everything look normal.. just got like a not severe concussion

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Mar 10, 2005 11:19 pm 

That is horrible!! I'm sorry about your nephew! My youngest brother is 9 so I can just imagine how PISSED you are at that little ****! Let us know how he is doing!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Mar 11, 2005 8:32 am 

THat must be so scary for a nine year old to stay in a hospital over night. Where did this other ked get a brick from? Holy cow. Did the other kids parents call your sister?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Mar 11, 2005 10:20 am 
the kid found the brick on the playground at school...so far, my sis hasnt heard from the parents, but she intends to take this to the next level, they cant afford hospitalizattion bills because of another 9 year old with an attitude... however, travis is home today, he has to rest the weekend, and can go to school monday, he has a black and blue mark the siz of a softball on his forhead and head poor baby!!!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Mar 11, 2005 1:13 pm 

I can't believe they haven't called to apologize. They know right? That is just awful. Now you know why the kid is the way he is. If the parents don't know enough to call; they must not be teaching him well.
Her insurance won't pay?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Mar 11, 2005 2:25 pm 
her husbands insurance hasnt made the changes to add thier kids and her yet... he just ot diff insurance due to a promotion at work, so he can add them now, and since everything is not sent through yet, any medical bills they get between now and then they have to pay.. the parents know, and they had a meeting at the school this afternoon, they boys parents said they dont have to apoligize because they didnt do it, and they arent going to force thier son to do something he dont want to do.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Mar 11, 2005 5:09 pm 

Why did the kid hit him in the first place!?!

The child must have some real anger problems that he resulted in that. I bet his family shows anger by physical violence. Either that or the kids CRAZY!!!

Hope your nephew is feeling better!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Mar 11, 2005 6:16 pm 
we still dont know why he hit him... im pretty pissed, just like his mom and dad, and if i was 9, id whoop his little butt! that aint right what the kids parents said! travis is doing better, he was eating cookies and watching a movie when i called to check on him, he said his head still hurts a little but he feels better

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Mar 11, 2005 8:40 pm 

Oh my God! I can't believe his parents said that! What a pair of ignorant, immature.... :roll: and to think the world's full of 'em! Glad your little nephew is doin better. Dosn't he know why the brat did it? What is the school doin about it?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Mar 11, 2005 9:06 pm 

Oh boy it would be throw down with me and those parents if it was my kid.