Bulletin Boards
Home Page
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MembersMembers
 User Control PanelUser Control Panel   LoginLogin 

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: Advice Needed; Pls
PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2005 9:55 am 
Hello everybody,

I am new in here and i need some advice. I am 27 and I have my periods regularly once in around 28days. Its 5 months since i am married and myself and my husband have decided not to go for a child for an year. He doesnt use condoms and just pulls himself out when he comes out. This month i got my periods on the 26th day (i know no big diffference) Yesterday was my second day of periods and lst night i felt a sudden flow. So i went to the loo and i found that i had discharged a - what to call - a colloidal plasma - a little more solid than a gel??? It was abt a bit more than a teasppon. Sorry for being soooo descriptive in narrating. I want to put out everything. I didnt have the slightest pain. My question now is

WAS IT A MISCARRIAGE ?

If yes - Is the fact that my hubby is not using the condoms is the reason (of course not for the pregnancy but for the miscarriage). May be is it the reason that he has not given his thing fully?

We relocated here recently and i am yet to get my social sec and stuffs. Shd i be visiting a doc?

Please help me.

Many thanks
Rgds
KiSha

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2005 12:19 pm 

I don't know if it was a miscarriage or not but I do know that your husband pulling out instead of using a condom is not the cause. There is no way something like that can cause a miscarriage. Just know, though, that the pullout method is highly unreliable. There is sperm coming out in little bits the whole time before all of it comes out. If you don't want a baby, you should get on birth control or he should use a condom.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2005 2:27 pm 

Hi! Like Marianne said, I can't tell you if it was a misscarrige or not, you should go get checked out at the doctor, BUT I got pregnant by my bf using that same pull out method and I am due to deliver my baby girl any day now. She is a perfect big healthy girl as far as any doctor can tell. It dosnt matter at all how much sperm gets inside you b/c it may look like a big glob but there are billions of tiny "little guys" and it only takes ONE of them to get you pregnant.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jan 21, 2005 5:12 am 
Thank you both for ur replies. I am aware that pulling out is not a reliable method - but somehow my DH is not happy using a condom ( and i dont really mind this pulling out method - infact i secretly hope to get preg :wink: )Does a miscarriage is always accompanied by pain?

So how are you both doing? Looking forward for ur cutest little, huh? Good luck to both of u.

Cheers
KiSha

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jan 21, 2005 11:40 am 

As far as I have heard there are severe pains that go along with it. Like horrible period cramps. But, I myself, have never been through one.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jan 21, 2005 3:06 pm 

Again I agree. I have also never had a misscarige, this is my 1st pregnancy. But I have heard as well that its like bad menstrual cramps. Sorry for your loss if thats what it is :(

I am doing well thanks :wink: and yes, vey anxious to get little Hannah Banana out and into my arms! Good luck in the future on getting pregnant!