Bulletin Boards
Home Page
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MembersMembers
 User Control PanelUser Control Panel   LoginLogin 

All times are UTC - 5 hours

PostPosted: Mon Feb 07, 2005 11:20 am 

Hey Kayla,
Any news from your doc appt? Hope things are progressing!!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Feb 07, 2005 11:44 am 
I keep checking everyday hoping NOT to see a post from her! Lets hope that today's the day! Her her sake and sanity :)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Feb 07, 2005 12:01 pm 

Hey girls,

I ask the same question every day. Every 24 hours I send her a message. So, where is she. Maybe, if we listen very carefully, we will here the sounds of a new born baby's cry?????

Hope so!!!!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Feb 07, 2005 2:01 pm 

Well I hate to disapoint you all :wink: but I'm still here!!!! I had to go to the hospital last night b/c I thought I was leaking. To make a long story short I wasn't leaking :( I was there for some time though, the nurse wanted to keep monitoring me. She also checked my cervix (OWOWOWOWOW) and it is closed! @#%$&! BUT I did apparently have about 5 contractions in 2 hours, we saw them on the sheet that the machines print out...I didn't even know thats what they were! LOL! I have an appointment today at 4:15 SO I'll find out when I'm gonna be induced! YAAY! The nurse said she thought it would probably be Wednesday or Thursday so Marianne we might have our babies on the same day! Well I'll be back on later to let you all know when the date is!

I hope you all are doing well!

:D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Feb 07, 2005 2:04 pm 
I'll keep my fingers crossed that the induce you as soon as possible! Hang in there!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Feb 07, 2005 2:07 pm 

Hannah's Mommy,

Did they, or are they going to do a Stress Test for the baby?
I just remember my doc. saying that they didn't want me going too many days past my due date (I was 6 days past) or they would have to do a stress test.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Feb 07, 2005 2:18 pm 

I'm pretty sure she did that last night... She asked if I had had one and I think she said she was giving me one...I was really nervous at the time so it was kind of a blur :oops:

She strapped a heartrate monitor to my belly as well as a thing that monitired the contractions I was having...She said that Hannah was coping very well :D She kept saying that the sheet the machine was printing out was "one beautiful strip" (?) She also gave me a button to push every time I felt her move, and checked my blood pressure twice and checked my cervix once. Was that it? When she was monitoring her heart with my contractions?

Thanks Krissi! Anyway I'm gonna go get ready for my appointment now! Talk to you all soon!

:D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Feb 07, 2005 2:58 pm 

Yes, let us know when you find out about being induced!!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Feb 07, 2005 9:39 pm 

Hello! Well the doctor wants to wait untill Thursday night/Friday morning to induce me. She said by the look of things that I will probably go on my own soon. Judging from my monitoring last night me and the baby are just fine so... She said that it's not always good to interfere with mother nature and her gut feeling was to wait. But she said if I really wanted to she would induce me whenever I am ready. I guess I'm ok with waiting untill Thurs, as anxious as I am I'll trust my doctor's advice.

SO I guess my little girl is gonna be born on Friday! Unless I go before then of course!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2005 2:20 am 
Hannah's mommy,

We all wish you hear her cry soon and are longing to see her photograph. Good luck.

Cheers

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2005 11:27 am 

Well.... at least you know what to expect now!! And at least you know it will be friday the latest. That is only 3 days away. I can't believe I am going in tomorrow night!! I can't believe your cervix closed up after your doc said it was 1cm last week. Hopefully you will go into labor on your own but if not there is nothing you can do about it!! Hope you have a smooth and easy delivery with not too much pain. I can't believe our girls are going to be here in a couple days!! That is just so crazy to me!! We'll have to post pictures after they're born!!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2005 12:25 pm 
we will all be anxiously awaiting pictures of both girls!!!!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2005 1:23 pm 

I know, I was so disapointed when she said my cervix is closed! Oh well! There's nothing I can do about it right? At least I know that Hannah is doing well in my tummy still! Yea I can't belive that they will be here before the weekend either! WOW that is crazy! I'm so excited and nervous at the same time! I can't belive you are going in twomorrow night! How are you feeling? I hope everything goes well for you twomorrow!!!!! I guess I'm going in a day after you! It's weird to think that I've only got today, and twomorrow left! This is it!

WOOHOO! :D No more prego belly huh Marianne? LOL!

Thanks Kisha and Krissi and everyone else for your support! :D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2005 1:31 pm 
Girls.....sleep as much as you can right now no matter how anxious you are!!!! Trust me on this one :)