Bulletin Boards
Home Page
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MembersMembers
 User Control PanelUser Control Panel   LoginLogin 

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: Anyone due in March?
PostPosted: Mon Aug 30, 2004 3:04 pm 

Hello everyone! My due date is March 25 and I was just wondering if anyone else here was due around that time? If so, how have you been feeling? The only symptom I've really had is being tired ALL the time. Well, actually it hasn't been that great on my complexion either, but I won't complain because I've heard everyones stories of morning sickness!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Aug 30, 2004 5:58 pm 

Hi I am due March 26. But when I took my ultrasound it is saying March 20. I am sick all the time with morning sickness. And I am sleepy and tired all the time.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2004 9:48 am 

Hi Jaymmie
You had an ultrasound already? I won't get my first one for at least a couple of weeks yet. Hopefully they don't push the due date back any farther! I am going next week to hear the heartbeat though! Is this your first pregnancy?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2004 6:00 pm 

Hi this is my third. I have 2 boys one is 8 and the other is 2. So hopefully this will be a girl. They gave me an ultrasound because I do a lot of cramping and nausea to the point of having a little blood in it. They say it comes from having nausea too much. But the pills I take are wonderful. Good luck on your pregnancy. Is this your first one?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Sep 01, 2004 7:40 am 

Yes this is my first one so I have no idea what to expect. Good luck on your pregnancy also. I hope your nausea gets better soon!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Sep 01, 2004 5:24 pm 

I hope it gets better to. Good luck to you too

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2004 8:31 pm 

I'm due on March 8th.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2004 2:37 pm 

Are any of you showing yet? I feel really big right now and I don't know if I just have a big baby or maybe twins. I am going to the doctor in a few days and will find out then.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2004 8:08 pm 
Hi, I'm due on March 24. I feel tired, breathless and sleepy all the time. Morning sickness does not give me a break, in fact it's all day sickness and hits me very badly in weekdays. I use diclectin for neausea, it helps. I don't throw up all the time but feel quesy. Cooking became a hassle, can't use public transportation any more etc. My biggest problem is stuffy nose and sometimes sore throat. Almost from the day I got pregnant, I'm having difficult time with that. I don't know if I have developed an allergy which I did not have before or just pregnancy complication, but it makes my life miserable. I hear that after first trimester some of these symptoms go away. I'm looking forward to get back to my normal life. I gained 10 pounds in 3 months, I hope I can get rid of them after birth. I can not fit into my clothes anymore and tomorrow I'll pay my first visit to a maternity store for a new outfit. On the other hand, even though I have these problems, it's an incredible and most profound event in my life.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Sep 13, 2004 6:59 am 

I am due march 29th and this is my second child . so far so good . just really tired all the time . I think i could take a nap just about anywhere. my daughter is 15 years old. good luck. oh my name is sharon.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Sep 13, 2004 7:06 am 

you know me too I have had a stuffy nose for 3 months now only at night when I lay down to sleep. The books say that you have 50% more blood in your body around this time and that can cause the stuffy nose but I don't like it cause I can't always sleep when I can't breath. my back is beginning to hurt and my breasts are very tender. sometimes I look at my belly and wonder how it can be so big and the baby can be so small. I used to weigh 262 about 5 months ago. I lost down to 218 before I got pregnant and I finally got weighed and I was 215. the nutrionist said not to worry cause some people don't gain when they are over weight but i have lost its crazy. I know the baby is growing though cause i can feel a little movement here and there. good luck to all

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Sep 13, 2004 10:07 am 

I haven't started showing yet. I went to the doctor the other day and found that I had gained 3 pounds the first trimester. I am still wearing all of my same clothes although they are starting to get tight. The first thing I do when I get home from work is out in my sweat pants! The tiredness is starting to finally go away but I still go to bed earlier than I used to. It is a struggle to stay up and watch some of my favorit shows.
I'm sorry for all of you dealing with morning sickness and I hope it gets better for you soon!!!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 14, 2004 8:25 pm 

Hey girls! Well, I think after being pretty skinny before I just felt really fat. :) As far as the doctor can tell I only have one baby inside. In a few weeks I have another appointment and should find out the sex of my baby. I am feeling a lot less tired than before. And I'm all over my morning sickness. Yeah! How's it coming with you guys?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2004 10:15 pm 

I'm due March 29th. This will be my first.

So far I've had a fairly easy time. No morning sickness at all. I had a bit of trouble eating at first, but that's gone away. I'm tired a lot of the time, but I can tell I'm starting to get my energy back.

I did have one really bad thing that happened. I had a sharp pain in my lower right side one day. It got so bad that my hands and feet went numb, I couldn't stand up straight, and I ended up throwing up from the pain. Doctor said everything was normal. It was gone after 24 hours. It was just my stomach muscles stretching from the inside.

I feel like I'm huge right now, but I've only gained one pound. The nurse said it is probably water retention. I don't see how with how much I pee. I've always been fairly small. I'm only 5 feet tall and weighed 110 pounds when I got pregnant. The baby has nowhere to grow but out on me. My jeans don't fit, but I slip a rubber band through the button hole to give me a couple of inches. As long as I wear long shirts no one knows the difference.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Sep 20, 2004 7:09 am 

well i am rounding off lol but this weekend I got a cold and now its bronchitis. I feel just about icky. I still have to work because I need the money. my fiancee and I are getting married on May 7th , we are waiting so we both can enjoy the wedding. none of my jean shorts fit anymore so i have reverted to sweat pants around the house

or stretch pants but I am coming along. my daughter who is 15 now is so excited about the baby. she keeps rubbing the tummy and saying hi baby. I am hoping for a boy but if its a girl I will love it just as much. hope everyone is doing great