Bulletin Boards
Home Page
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MembersMembers
 User Control PanelUser Control Panel   LoginLogin 

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: Anyone due in May?
PostPosted: Fri Mar 11, 2005 6:09 pm 

I'm 20 and this is my first baby. Let me know how your's is coming along.

Brandy
Baby Girl!!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Mar 12, 2005 5:21 pm 

im 17 this is my first baby also , due anytime .... 1 1/2 dilated .. going to hospital because contractions wont give me a break.....

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Mar 12, 2005 8:29 pm 

Hello I'm 28 and this is my third child a girl! I have two boys ages 8 and 10.. good luck to you on first baby! and I'm due in july..pinkstar I hope your on your way to the hospital and gl hun you'll do fine and DO NOT let them send you home mandy

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2005 10:15 am 

they sent me home , again :cry:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2005 11:25 am 

Good luck Pinkstar! I'm kinda nervious about have my first baby. I'm getting more and more afraid of giving birth because I know it's going to hurt like hell. :?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2005 11:51 am 

Im 24 as of tomorrow and due around May 4th -May 6th, my first as well hang in there its almost there. I have had a short pregnancy knowing that I have only known since Jan 17th. Was already 23 weeks and didn't know. So yes I think it will hurt from everyones horror stories, but I plan on going natural as much as possible. Good luck

Madison Leigh Frauenknecht!!!!!!! Spring baby!!!!!!!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2005 11:54 am 

Brandy...how did you not know your were pregnant?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2005 12:04 pm 

Well were do i start, to give a quick overview of what happened to me. I had 2 back to back surgury's one in may and then one in june, both put under, had my yearly check up in August around aug. the 17-18th, told him that my period wasn't right because in july i had my 1st week of july cycle then i spotted towards the later part of the month july 28-30 the lightest i have ever went and told him that i thought i could be pregnant and so i had 2 home test (neg). i have a hospital blood test (neg) and 2 office visit tests(neg), so he put me back on bc. and told me that the reason why periods could be off is because of the surgurey's, and then the bc that he put me on is a new pill you take 1 per day and not have a period for 3 months and then 1 week you would and then back to the 3month thing, after 3 weeks of taking the pill i only got sick (liquid only) 1 time. i quit taking them thinking it was the reaction to the pill, and never had period since. that was at the beginning of Sept when i starting to take them. then 3-4 months later middle of Jan. 2nd weekend of Jan. my and my husband had been moving furniture for about 3 hours and then i looked down and seen that my shirt was wet???????he asked if i was lactating i told him that i wasn't sure, so the next morning went to krogers and got a PT it came back pos. called the doc, she said to come in morning for an ultrasound to see how far along i was, boom i was already 23 weeks along 5 months and 3 weeks.

i hadn't gained any weight what little i did i switch positons at my job from forklift to office gained only 13 lbs and never got sick but that once, now i have gained almost 23 lbs and 33 weeks along.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2005 12:12 pm 

Wow! I found out when I was 2 months...my periods are never regular.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2005 12:17 pm 

i wish that i had found out at 2 months, but like i said i was going by the doctors prognosios, of being because of the surgery that i had. and then him thinking that i was still taking the pill i wasn't i don't think even then would i have caught on because i was told one thing and nothing started to change until about 4-5 weeks ago, i had to go but some shirts and and bottoms. newer shoes that supported me that i can wear at work. and i think i would have had more time to prepare then trying to have a baby shower, doctor's visits, hospital visits, getting ready for my essential in childbirth classes and then trying to get the nursery ready, i mean were build more walls and re-doing the floor to get ready for carpet. just a bunch things that i wish had more time to prepare for.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2005 12:36 pm 

It must be hectic. I have most of everything done already. The nursey is pretty much done, I started my classes last week, I just cant wait to get her out of me. I still get sick about once a week and the heartburn is unbearable. :(

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2005 12:48 pm 

UUUUHHHH that must really bit!!! I can't say that I know because i don't at least not yet. who knows if i'll get it later than sooner? but yeah its kept me busy and these 2 months have just flown by too quick, doctors visits, work full-time, helping with the nursery, more doctor visits, my classes started 2 weeks ago this will be our 3rd time going then i go to another class on saturday for 6 hours. that's for the feeding, bathing, types of cries anything that i can learn now will be great, i have heard everyone else's stories of how there horror stories went. but i really never hear any good stories. i don't know i just wish i knew what to except, its scary, great, anxious,nervious,happy, glad, all at the same time. its really an eye opener, i think when it really hit me is when my husbands, mom and dad came home from shopping this saturday and called over and said "we got the crib and mattress", that and then putting it up saturday night, i just sat there and started at the crib, thinking "that's going to "our" little girls bed" when i bring her home. and that's were i can wake up everyday and except something to be there that's waiting on me to care for her. it took a while for everything to sink in, for what lyes ahead. :?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2005 12:48 pm 

UUUUHHHH that must really bit!!! I can't say that I know because i don't at least not yet. who knows if i'll get it later than sooner? but yeah its kept me busy and these 2 months have just flown by too quick, doctors visits, work full-time, helping with the nursery, more doctor visits, my classes started 2 weeks ago this will be our 3rd time going then i go to another class on saturday for 6 hours. that's for the feeding, bathing, types of cries anything that i can learn now will be great, i have heard everyone else's stories of how there horror stories went. but i really never hear any good stories. i don't know i just wish i knew what to except, its scary, great, anxious,nervious,happy, glad, all at the same time. its really an eye opener, i think when it really hit me is when my husbands, mom and dad came home from shopping this saturday and called over and said "we got the crib and mattress", that and then putting it up saturday night, i just sat there and started at the crib, thinking "that's going to "our" little girls bed" when i bring her home. and that's were i can wake up everyday and except something to be there that's waiting on me to care for her. it took a while for everything to sink in, for what lyes ahead. :?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2005 1:00 pm 

i know what you mean. i think im still in shock. any names yet?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2005 1:19 pm 

Actually yes

Madison Leigh Frauenknecht

and call her Maddie for short