Bulletin Boards
Home Page
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MembersMembers
 User Control PanelUser Control Panel   LoginLogin 

All times are UTC - 5 hours

PostPosted: Sat Oct 09, 2004 6:44 am 

Heyeveryone
i had tell y'all Austin slept all night lastnight i hope he does this everynight he has done it in the past then the next couple of weeks he wakes 2 or 3 times a night or wants to stay up like the night before i hope he does this everynight but i was thinking he may have slept the whole night lats night cause he was tired lol cause he only had one nap that day and i hr one at that lol so knock on wood hope he sleeps like he did lastnight everynight :-)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Oct 09, 2004 1:31 pm 

Hi,

That's great! I guess part of it is getting them to use up a lot of energy during the day and not having more than 1 nap 1-2 hrs a day......that way they are ready for bed by the evening and sleep right through.....hopefully.

I was reading an old issue of "Parents" magazine (June issue), and there was an article on Growth and factors that affect growth. It was interesting because it said that "doctors say about 80% of growth hormone is produced during sleep." So sleep really is important......it was pretty interesting.

Hope Austin keeps it up!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Oct 09, 2004 3:19 pm 

hey
I hope he keeps it up too i had to check on him more than once cause i just was like what he is sleeping all night i got up at 6am but it didn't matter cause i was happy he slept so good and if he keeps this schedule it is cool with me :)