Bulletin Boards
Home Page
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MembersMembers
 User Control PanelUser Control Panel   LoginLogin 

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: baby hasnt kicked
PostPosted: Mon Aug 09, 2004 6:05 am 

hi, thank you for finding the time to read this but am very worried i have a 5 year old daughter caitlin and a 4 year old son ryan who both started moving alot at 16 weeks i am 20 week pregnant with my third child and felt hardly anything due to have scan tomorrow and worried everythings not going to be ok

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Aug 09, 2004 11:11 am 

I felt my baby start to move at 14 weeks.... but this is my first baby so I really don't know much about it not kicking... I just wanted to tell you that you'll be in my thoughts and prayers... Good luck! Let us know how everything goes! Good luck!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Aug 09, 2004 12:42 pm 

Drink some OJ and lay on your left side. Some women dont feel their baby till about 17 weeks or so. If you are really that worried i would call your dr today and let them know better to be safe than sorry, i hope everything is ok.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Aug 10, 2004 9:31 pm 

Hi,

I didn't feel my son kick or move inside of me until about 18 wks, and every day after that day I felt him move, but there were some days when there was not much movement. He turned out to be a very healthy, very active baby who didn't like to sleep much at the beginning :lol:
I'm sure everything is fine, it's just that every baby is different......some are more active and some are less active.
My doctor did say that it was very important to feel movement in the last several wks of the pregnancy as the baby grew larger.

Good luck to you!