Bulletin Boards
Home Page
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MembersMembers
 User Control PanelUser Control Panel   LoginLogin 

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: Baby's Gender
PostPosted: Fri Mar 24, 2006 10:42 pm 
HI Everyone
I was wondering if you wouldn't mind offering your opinion for me. At my 20 week ultrasound I was told I was having a boy, then at my 32ju/s they said they couldn't be sure. What they were seeing could be a swollen labia or testicles. I'm not at all bothered, just curious. I will try and post the pics or send a linq. Thanks everyone, just thought some of you might have had this happen and be more on to it than me. :)

http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y253/c ... 18WS46.jpg

http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y253/c ... 18WS10.jpg

These pics are from my 20 weeker. I was convince it was a boy but the 2 lines with the thing in the middle made me think that it could be a swollen labia. :o

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Mar 25, 2006 8:52 am 

Hmm, how interesting, it is really hard to tell! Well, as I have two boys, and I have only seen boy parts on an ultrasound, I don't think those ultrasounds show a penis. I would say girl, usually (with my boys anyways) you seen penis and testicles, this is just one large "blob" I think it is a girl, but I'm interested in what other people think :D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Mar 25, 2006 4:42 pm 

I cant really say too.

In my ultrasound they said i got a girl and showed me something which they said it is typical for the girls. it looked more like 4 lines close to each other. Am planning to go and buy pink baby clothes. Hope it will not turn up a boy in the end. I already got used with the idea of having a girl and also pink clothes on a boy would look funny..Hehe.

Anyway all u can do is wait for another scan if they would make again. Or just wait to see ur baby after few weeks a face to face :D

Sorry cannot understand from the pictures if u got a boy or a girl. What i see is different than what they showed me in my scan thats all i can say.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Mar 26, 2006 4:14 pm 
Thank you both so much for your opinions, I am off for another u/s in a week so I will keep you informed. I am dying to know now. :)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Mar 26, 2006 4:24 pm 

Do let us know, I'm pretty interested now!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Apr 03, 2006 8:25 pm 
Hi Again
Just thought I would let you both know that I had my u/s today. The still couldn't tell me what the sex was so I am obviously meant to get a suprise. I will keep this thread and let you know in a month or so what I have had. :lol:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Apr 04, 2006 8:55 am 

Yes please do. I am pretty curious now :D

We bought all the pink stuff yesterday for the baby since they told me it is a girl. I hope we will not be surprised with a boy in the end. But anyway in the worst case we will buy all the same but blue if it happens that they made a mistake saying it is a girl.