Bulletin Boards
Home Page
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MembersMembers
 User Control PanelUser Control Panel   LoginLogin 

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: Baby's sleeping pattern
PostPosted: Thu Nov 16, 2006 12:37 pm 
I need some advice please if possible. My 2 week old son is the most peaceful baby during the day. He is awake and alert. He eats every 3 hours. But as soon as it comes to night time he is only crying. Even though he is fed and changed. He don't seem to be having any pain and the only way I can sometimes make him sleep is by holding him in my arms, but as soon as I try to put him in his bed, he starts crying again. The night before yesterday he only went to sleep at 8am the next morning. Any suggestions??? :| :idea:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Nov 17, 2006 6:09 am 
Well, last night was so much better already. I actually brought him upstairs after his 9'o clock feed. I bathed him and put him in his cotbed. He slept off right away. Only around 6ish he woke up crying, but am sure that this was due to a tummy ache. What do you give your little one when they have a tummy ache? I tried Caraway Seed tea. :P

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Nov 17, 2006 7:52 am 

when braylin has a tummy problems i give her mylocon drops or gerber gas drops

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2006 12:40 am 

my daughter goes to sleep around nine or ten at night. then when i get home she wakes up. and is up until 1 or later. then i finally get her back to sleep and then she wakes up again at 4:30am because i have to take her daddy to work on the days i work. so i can have the car to take her to my husband's mom's house. then she is up until 6-7am then she sleeps till 9am. and i don't get much sleep becuase i don't get home until 11:30 or later at night. how can i get her to sleep longer. and she doesn't sleep during the day but for 20 mins. and that is only one nap

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2006 12:40 am 

my daughter goes to sleep around nine or ten at night. then when i get home she wakes up. and is up until 1 or later. then i finally get her back to sleep and then she wakes up again at 4:30am because i have to take her daddy to work on the days i work. so i can have the car to take her to my husband's mom's house. then she is up until 6-7am then she sleeps till 9am. and i don't get much sleep becuase i don't get home until 11:30 or later at night. how can i get her to sleep longer. and she doesn't sleep during the day but for 20 mins. and that is only one nap