Bulletin Boards
Home Page
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MembersMembers
 User Control PanelUser Control Panel   LoginLogin 

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: Blood after Sex
PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2004 3:53 pm 

I was just wondering.... my husband and I had sex and afterwards I started bleeding. It isn't heavy blood but I've never bled before after we've had sex. I thought it may have "tore" me a little... I know this sounds stupid.... but it isn't blood from a tear but from... you know. Anyways... sorry if this is too much information I am just curious and worried.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2004 10:00 pm 

Also... after I posted the last message I went to the restroom and when I wiped I had two dark red blood clots... then when I took a bath I had a bright red blood clot... everytime I go to the restroom and wipe I have a little light pink blood... I've also experienced what feels like menstrual cramps... only a few... anyways... I tried to call my doctor and they had already went home... their number redirected me to a nurse... and she said some spotting is normal. This just doesn't seem normal to me... especially since everything on the internet says to call your doctor immediately if you experience bleeding after sex during pregnancy... IF YOU HAVE ANY IDEA WHAT IS GOING ON PLEASE LET ME HAVE YOUR INPUT!! I may be just being too paranoid! Thank you!

Post subject: blood after sex
PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2004 10:39 pm 

I would try to see the doctor first thing in the morning if you can. I think if you are having clots you should see the doctor. I hope all goes well.

Post subject: me too
PostPosted: Thu Jul 29, 2004 9:17 am 

:?: That is crazy I have been trying to get pg for 2 months almost and 2 weeks b4 my af I was bleeding after sex clots to, not enough to use anything just when I wiped. I go to the dr. on Fri. I went to a obgyn b/c I had a weird af this time it lasted 9 days but enough to use any sort of method. I went b/c of cramping for the last 2 wks going on 3 I hope it isn't anything serious