Bulletin Boards
Home Page
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MembersMembers
 User Control PanelUser Control Panel   LoginLogin 

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: Bunny story
PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2005 9:10 pm 

I just had to share this with you guys cause it was too funny. I took the kids for there pictures today with the bunny. We got on line at 10:45. The line was already pretty long. I ask the woman in front of me what time the bunny gets there. She says he was supposed to start at 10. So finally the bunny comes at 11. THe line is so long. Now for some strange reason it's just the bunny and one girl. So the line is moving so slow. She put the kids on the bunny's lap, gets them to smile, goes through the packages with the parents, takes the money and prints out the pictures. Why they didn't have one girl doing pictures and another girl handling other stuff I have no idea. Around 11:50 we get to the part of the line where we can see the bunny from where we are standing. Now all the kids are getting restless cause it's over an hour we are just in line. All of a sudden I am watching the bunny and his head is nodding. You know like when you fall asleep and then wake up. Well, that's what he's doing. So the woman next in line makes a loud comment that she's not putting her little one on his lap unless she knows he's awake. That's how obvious it was. So the photo girl goes over to the bunny and makes a comment how they are going to take a half hour break. I am telling you there was almost a riot. These woman and flipping out. I was mad too cause there was only two people in front of us. Secuirty had to come over. So they argeed to just finish the people that was on line and that was it. We were on line and hour and a half before it was our turn. I couldn't believe he was falling asleep though. LOL!!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2005 10:07 pm 
lmao!!!! oh my god!!! thats too funny!!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2005 10:33 am 

How did the pictures come out??? Good I hope after all of that! Did you ever see the movie Bad Santa? Bad Easter Bunny! :lol:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2005 2:16 pm 

OMG he was probably hung over! ha ha ha!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2005 3:20 pm 

Haha, Bad Easter Bunny.. That "Bad Santa" movie scared me! The first thing I thought was that the Easter Bunny was drunk hah!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2005 10:22 pm 

THat's what I thought too. And he's holding these little babies that can't even hold there heads up. It was just weird