Bulletin Boards
Home Page
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MembersMembers
 User Control PanelUser Control Panel   LoginLogin 

All times are UTC - 5 hours

PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2005 6:52 pm 
Here is the link. Just follow the instructions. You have to type in a code. It is located on the individual pages.

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/de ... 6WX5RRO2AG

OMG!!! Not only are they buy one get one free, the toys mentioned are FREE SHIPPING!!! I just got the Wiggles big red ride/push car and a Xylophone/piano toy for $21 dollors total when normally it would have been almost $60.00 with shipping because the car is big!! I am very excited!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2005 9:20 pm 

Thanks. For a little over 18 dollars I bought the little tike swing I needed. And I bought Mikey a truck. Happy Easter

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2005 9:18 am 
BTW...the sale ends on Sat so if you are going to take advantage of it doe it by then :)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2005 9:25 am 

I am buying the swing and probably the blue doggie rocker. I am so excited! What great easter gifts for my daughter! I just spent 10 bucks yesterday already on a Carebear with bunny ears, and easter little people. This is really cheap and I was going to buy the swing this spring anyways! WhoooHooooo! I will be watching for the mail to come. And you can't beat free shipping!

Thanks for the link!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2005 9:30 am 
No problem! It was just such a great deal I had to share!!! I want the blue doggy too! Mu hubby will kill me if I buy more so I may have my mom buy stuff too :)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2005 2:34 pm 

Aren't mom's great? THey buy thie kids what we want but our husbands don't allow. LOL!!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2005 9:41 pm 

Does anyone own the Easy Store - Jr. Play Table(picnic table) from TRU? I'm wondering about the size, a lot of people complained it was small, but I don't rely on the comments on there because I've bought stuff that had some (-)'s and I loved them. So my Q is if you have one do you like it?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2005 10:30 pm 

We have the little tikes one. We love it and it's the perfect size.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2005 11:13 pm 

UGH, I just went back to the site and now half the free shipping is gone. Go figure, I always wait to long to make a decision. Oh well.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2005 7:20 am 
Same here, I went back yesterday and the things I wanted to get on my second go round were not free shipping anymore :(

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2005 8:17 am 

I get this mommy newsletter that always gives special promotional codes. Next time I get it I will post some of the specials on there. Payless was buy $25 dollars and get $10 off, I had one like that for the children's place too. I will start posting the good deals

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2005 11:53 am 

FYI: If anyone shops at amazon alot if you get their credit card you can use it anywhere you & get points. You get more pts when buying from amazon/tru then when you reach 2500pts you get a $25 gift card to use there plus just for getting it you get a $25 or $30 gift card to use there. So even if you don't want to keep it you can get it use the gift card then get rid of the card. You & your spouse can get each seperate cards & gift cards also.