Bulletin Boards
Home Page
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MembersMembers
 User Control PanelUser Control Panel   LoginLogin 

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: Can I be pregnant?
PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2004 5:46 pm 

Hi, My name is Brittany. Ok Heres my story and i hope somebody can let me know something.

I started my period when i was 9 yrs old. Was regular until i was 13 then i just had one like once a year. on 10/18/04 i started taking ortho tri cyclen lo to try and regulate my periods. About a week after starting the pill i had a period that was real heavy and lasted for 2 wks and a day. Then on the 20th or 21st of november i started again and lasted until november 28th and stopped that night. I haven't taken a birth control pill since before i started my period this time. The next night after stopping my period which was mon the 29th i had unprotected sex and he came inside of me. I kinda want a baby but kind of don't can you please write me and let me know whats going on if i might could get pregnant. My email is Angel4eva_06@yahoo.com. Thanx

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2004 7:38 pm 

The night after your period you usually aren't fertile. But since your periods are irregular, I don't know if that makes it more of a chance. There is more to think of than kind of wanting a baby. A baby is more than a companion and playmate. It is a person who deserves loving parents who can provide for him/her and he/she also deserves a dad. It sounds to me from your post that the sex was casual or non-commital. It sounds like you may not be ready for a baby. You should use protection until you can provide the life and family for a child that they deserve. i don't know how old you are or what place of life you are in but from the little information I have, that is my opinion. I hope it is not too blunt.