Bulletin Boards
Home Page
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MembersMembers
 User Control PanelUser Control Panel   LoginLogin 

All times are UTC - 5 hours

PostPosted: Mon Mar 27, 2006 3:34 pm 

okay i know they say there are other things that can cause a missed period, like stress, weight, birth control, etc....
are there any other things that i dont know of??
my other question is ...has anyone else had any trouble with hpts fibbing to them?...with my last pregnancy i must have taken over a dozen different hpts all negative...go to the dr...come to find out im 5 weeks pregnant....anyone know why this happened?...and if im pregnant now, why its happening again?...i just cant understand...i hope im not the only one...
also one more quick question ( sorry about all the ???...lol)
is it normal to be pregnant and not have breasts tenderness....
hope that doesnt sound stupid :roll:
just curious
thanks

PostPosted: Wed Apr 05, 2006 2:30 pm 

tiffanymegan wrote:
okay i know they say there are other things that can cause a missed period, like stress, weight, birth control, etc....
my other question is ...has anyone else had any trouble with hpts fibbing to them?...with my last pregnancy i must have taken over a dozen different hpts all negative...go to the dr...come to find out im 5 weeks pregnant....anyone know why this happened?...and if im pregnant now, why its happening again?...i just cant understand...i hope im not the only one...
just curious
thanks

Not eating or not eating well can cause you to miss periods or be irregular. I don't really understand what's happened to you? So you're already pregnant? I don't understand what you wrote up there. I've never heard of having a negative test and being pregnant, especially if you took a dozen. What do you mean by, "If i'm pregnant now, why it's happening again?" why is WHAT happening again? Some women have breast tenderness right away and others don't get it until later. I had mine around 2 and a half months and my nipples have been tender ever since then.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 26, 2006 1:05 pm 
tiffanymegan wrote:
just curious
thanks

Wow yeah. I bought a huge lot of pregnancy tests on ebay because I knew I was pregnant and the ones I bought in stores kept coming out negative. The ones I bought also came out negative until finally one day I saw a very very faint line and went to the doctor and yep I was pregnant. It's really hard not to stress out when you think you are pregnant but I think that by now it should have came out on a pregnancy test if you're late on your period. If anything go to the doctor and have them do a blood test.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon May 01, 2006 9:00 am 

That's really weird... I took a cheap CVS brand pregnancy test when I thought I was pregnant and it came back positive right away. All I can say is maybe your werent' doing the test right..?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat May 13, 2006 5:55 am 

I have been pregnant 6 times and with atleast 3 of them have never shown up on a urine test,the doctor says it may be because my body processes the chemicals differently than everone elses. I hope this helps,oh and yeah the only symptom I get is a missed period and tiredness.Everyone is different ,I hope I didn't ruffle any ones feathers :lol:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2006 5:12 pm 

I think you should go and get a blood test to see if your pregnant. A blood test can usually detect pregnancy hormone before a urine preg test does.