Bulletin Boards
Home Page
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MembersMembers
 User Control PanelUser Control Panel   LoginLogin 

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2005 8:05 am 

We should start a support group for Mom's with spoiled girls. LOL!! I took Payton shopping last week. She ate a coupon. The whole thing. IT was a good coupon too. I almost got two containers of sour cream for free. LOL!! She hates the swong so I packed it up and can't be bothered with the videos. My son loved them. Actually he is watching them again cause I took them out for her.
My brother says the samething about pictures. There will be pages of me in a book and a couple of him just thrown in there.
Hmm maybe we shoud rename our support group. "old mom's with no tickers and spoiled girls." LOL!!!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2005 12:08 pm 
i finally got my film back with my preggo belly pix!! i will have them on the webpage just as soon as my dad gets home and shows me how to use the scanner. LOL! im happy with the age i am ;-) and i couldnt do much on my bday alst year cuz i was pregnant, so im looking forward to this years bday!! :-D

Wow jenna, im sorry to hear about payton re-attatching her umbilical cord ;-).. does she spend most of the day with you? and has she just recently started doing this? i dont really know what to say, lol, i havent had to deal with anything like that.........yet................... Mykenzi is still little, but ill tell ya, when she is ready for mommy to get hre back (if gramma or grampa got her) she is NOT afraid to let the whole wide world know, im sure some of you MUST have heard her crying this morning! lmao!! i was getting her ready to go and in her seat to go to my doc appointment when my mom said she could stay with her, and so i let my mom take her out of her seat cuz i had to jet.. and OH BOY she did NOT like that idea! mom called me on my cell to let me hear her, so i ended up coming back into the house and i took her from mom, and she quieted right down and fell asleep! so i put her in bed and left and when i got home, mom told me that as soon as i shut the door, kenzi started screaming her bed, and was awake from 8:15 till 11 when i got home, i came in, took my coat and shoes off, went potty, come and took her from mom, and she fell right asleep and has been asleep ever since.. LOL! amazing ;little creatures, arent they?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2005 12:37 pm 

This might not make you happy right now, but I am a fan of Dr. Sears so...

http://www.askdrsears.com/faq/fb1.asp

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2005 3:33 pm 

She has always been clingy but it's just getting worse.
HEy that was not the answer I was looking for. As of today I am no longer a fan of doctor spocks. LOL!! So pretty much she and I will be attached until...................................18?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2005 10:36 pm 
ok, so you all can call me insane now lmao! my mom got some of her pictures back today which had quite a few of me being pregnant.. so i went ahead and di another update on mykenzis page... beware.. i was PRETTY big at the end of my prengancy.. it scares me to see it now...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2005 8:51 am 

I saw them. I loved them. I think pregnant woman are so pretty.........well, I wasn't but others are

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2005 9:35 am 
Jenna~ she ate a freaking coupon? the whole thing?!?!? good lord! and your nursing her? does she bite? oh my goodness...
How did payton do yesterday and so far today? still clingy or still screaming? if ya need a vacation.. lol.. come on over, we shall trade kids for a weekend.. maybe that will get them in the right frame of mind lol! You come to krissi.. we shall take pictures and regal eachother with tales of our spoiled girls, coupon eating anf fit throwing! LOL

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2005 9:48 am 
I have a coupon eater here too! She has not gotten the whole thing down but she probably would have it I wasn't looking. Ofcourse she only wanted the coupons I wanted to use. I kept taking them off the commissary shelves (since they have them all over) but those were not good enough, the ones in mommy's hand taste better!
I say we just put our three spoiled girls in a room and maybe they can starighten each other out! Yeah right :)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2005 9:56 am 
LMAO! but the ones mommy has always tastes better.. dont matter whatb it is thehehehehehe... mykenzi now likes to delay her feeding times.. she has learned that if she holds ontomy finger while she is eating, and pulls it, my hand an the bottle come with it.. so she pulls it out and puts it back in and pulls it out and puts it back in!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2005 10:00 am 
Yes Lily likes to do things like that INSTEAD of holding her own bottle :)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2005 10:23 am 

I didn't think she could get the coupon. She was zipped into her carrier. She was able to make it go towards her with her feet and then she got it in arms reach and eat it. I was looking at cards. I wouldn't have put it at her feet if I thought she would figure out how to get it her way. Hmm maybe she is smarter then I give her credit for. SHoot if she is I am so screwed. She was biting for a little while. She would take my nipple between her gums and grind her gums. Then the doctor and a friend had said when they bite for a second move there head into your breast, there whole head. They won't like that feeling. So the next time she did it that's what I did. She didn't like it but instead of stopping she figured out if she did it and quick pushed her head back I wouldn't be able to push it forward. So she got a few more bites out of me. But she hasn't done it in about a week. She's moved onto to spitting at me. Raseberries. Wet raseberries.
Payton was an angel yesterday. And absolute angel. She slept at the mall, she slept at the resteraunt and she slpet mostly through dinner. And she is still sleeping now from last night. I put her down at 8. Not sure what's going on but I am loving it
Phones rining