Bulletin Boards
Home Page
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MembersMembers
 User Control PanelUser Control Panel   LoginLogin 

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: can someone help me?
PostPosted: Tue Feb 22, 2005 10:22 pm 
im trying to get a new ticker form snuggle pie, and have been for 5 hours... i get to the page where it lets u choose the side graphic and it says to choose one and go to the next page.. well i still dont see a button to click to go to the next page!!! :x :x :x :x :x :x

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Feb 22, 2005 10:30 pm 
Hmmmmmm... not sure what to say. I just went on and made another tickers and it worked fine. Maybe your server was just slow loading?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Feb 22, 2005 10:32 pm 
BTW, great new pictures. She is such a doll and getting sooooo big!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Feb 22, 2005 10:46 pm 
i dont think snuggle pie likes me, i can log in.,.,. i can choose the birthday and click to go to page 2, but it either gives me a white page saying its done, or i got the graphics with no button to page 3.. i got to page 3 once, and it gave me a white page that said it was done and i tried refreshing, and it sat there for 45 minutes trying to refresh and getting nothing! :x :x :x :x ugh im so irritated! i hate to give up, but maybe i should for tonight, and try again tomorrow... if i keep trying it for too long, my browser quits working all together

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Feb 22, 2005 11:00 pm 
well i just had to make a new one, it was driving me nuts, so i got this one.. for now... tehehhehe... and thank you.. lol, ill probably be updating her page tomorrow sometime, my mom took some reallyt cute pix today, we got one of her on my computer chair with the keyboard in her lap! lmao!!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2005 1:21 am 
i just updated her page.. now i must b on my way to bed, i got an ultrasound at 8 in the A.M. tata for tonight

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2005 7:23 am 
The pics are great! I thought you had already put the new ones on when I posted above because there were ones there I had not seen yet :)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2005 10:03 am 
yeah,, LOL, SAHM with a digi cam, pix get updated about 3-4 times a week :D :D :D
and thanku:):)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2005 12:02 pm 
I'm right there with you, I just finished putting new pics of Lily on mine. I have sooooo many pictures of her. I am scrapbooking the right now but there is no way I will be able to use them all. I just bought a video camrea too and I am just a dangerous with that as I am with the camera!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2005 12:25 pm 

I just changed my ticker to snugglepie and each time I chose a new picture and moved to the next page it took forever to load. It might be the webpage...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2005 4:56 pm 
snuggle pie just isnt going to work for me. no matter what i do, it will not work. i can get to page 2, but i dont get a page 3 button and when i refresh the paqe, it sends my internet explorer haywire and it wont do anything, i tried it on my dads computer, and it did the same thing.. i just dont understand and that makes me sad!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2005 5:02 pm 
The webpage has been all screwy today, there have been a few times today when the snugglepie tickers don't show up on the posts, there is just a red X and then a few minutes later they show up again. Looks like snugglepie might have some problems

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2005 9:54 pm 
wow, i got online a little while ago.. and lookie, snuggle started working... :) yay, i also made a ticker for me :)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2005 10:08 pm 

You girls are making me look bad with the pictures. Melisa is always taking pictures and to make it worse Kissi is scrap booking them. Ugh I got stacks of pictures in drawers. And let's not even talk about how little I take the video camera out. I will never get mommy of the year.
And Melisa you are making me feel old. There is no way in hell I am putting a ticker with my birthday. LOL!!
Can I just tell you girls Payton had me in tears today. She's spoiled. She wants to be held all day. I went to the grocery store. My mom was here with her. She told me to go to get a break cause Payton is getting tougher and tougher. I got home I couldn't even put the bags down and pee. She just looks at me and screams leaning towards me to hold her. Mom said she is good until she sees me. I can't get her to be content at all during the day. She won't play on the floor, in the swing, in the bouncey or in the high chair. I get about 10-15 minutes with her in the walker. I'm going out of my mind. And after I got home from taking mikey to karate I nursed her. She was soooo tired she kept rubbing her eyes so I put her to nap. She screamed for 40 minutes. She was cleaned, fed and burped but she just wanted to be held. After 40 minutes I couldn't take her screaming anymore so I went and got her. She was so content until I had to put her in her chair to eat. And she was loving taking baths with her brother until this week. Now she just looks at me and cried until I take her out. And tonight poopr mikey had a fit cause I always get him out of the tub and dressed but payton got herself so worked up I had to take her out and my husband had to take care fo him. He just kept yelling that mommy always does this daddy you don't do it right. And then he started crying so of course I felt soooooo guilty cause it wasn't fair to him. I will take any suggestions

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2005 11:28 pm 
I would give you suggestions but Lily is just as spoiled. I had to go grocery shopping the other day and was going to leave Lily with my husband until he made "that face" so I knew I should just take her with me. I thought "it will be fine, she sits in the shopping cart now and that is new so she won't be a pest" boy was I wrong. Screaming, crying, grabbing my coupons and everything else that got near her. She is the same way at home and today I could barely get 5 minutes of her in anyone of her 20 million toys she can be put in. The ONLY thing that usually works is the swing with baby einstein going......have you tried those yet? Lily just loves them. I put her in the swing and put the DVD on repeat play and she is in heaven!
On the picture taking note.....don't feel so bad because these are our first kids, you know the 2nd one always get shafted because you don't have time to take the pictures or videos! I remember always telling my mom that I must have been adopted because my older brother had sooooo many baby pictures and there were like 2 of me :)
And I won't be putting an age ticker up either :) I don't want to be reminded everyday what I will be turning this year :)