Bulletin Boards
Home Page
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MembersMembers
 User Control PanelUser Control Panel   LoginLogin 

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: Can you be pregnent...
PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2005 8:15 pm 

Can you be pregnent even though you got your period? I've been having a lot of the symptoms and I just got my period. I am still having them though. These symptoms are: Headache/dizzyness, really hungry a lot, tired a lot more, and some other ones. Usually I never get these before/during/after my period. My other friend whose had unprotected sex has been having the same thing. We are planning on taking a pregnancy test in a few days, just in case. Back to my main question though, can you be pregnent even though you got your period?
any advice or anything will be greatly appreciated. My friend and I are both sophomores in highschool. My parents know I may be and hers have no idea!
Thanks!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2005 8:17 pm 

Yes, you can be pregnant and bleed.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2005 8:22 pm 

So, would you advise that we both take one?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2005 8:23 pm 

Yes, better safe then sorry! Good luck

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2005 8:26 pm 

thanks, im really worried about because i dont know what my parents are going to do. if i am pregnant, i want to keep my baby but i know they are going to want me to put it up for adoption especially because i was adopted. but i really want the baby and i know my boyfriend kind of does and hes backing me up 100% and i have his family on my side, even if i dont have my parents i know i have his.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2005 8:57 pm 

Well, cross that bridge when or IF you come to it. Don't put the cart before the horse.

Not to sound like your mother, but if you turn out to not be pregnant, please please please use protection from now on :wink:

When is your period due? Are you late? If you take the test too soon, it can come out negative, and you could be pregnant. If you have any questions about being pregnant, you should act as though you are and try and wait to test until you are a week late. (Ok, at least a few days)

Let me know how the test turns out.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2005 9:20 pm 

Yes you can be a friend of mine had her peroid throughout her second pregnancy. I had my peroid the first 3 mos of my first pregnancy.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2005 11:16 am 

well, i got my period. its a lot later than last month but usually its around this time. I got it on the 18th in Sept. and ended on the 24th. that was an pretty normal. we had sex on the 24th unprotected. we just wanted to see what it was like and he wasnt close to cuming but theres not saying that he didnt precum so that couldve gotten me pregnant. we also did it the next weekend with a condom so i doubt it would be from that because the it didnt break or anything. This month i got it on the 22nd. which is a little late but if i hadnt had sex i wouldnt be worried. My friend is also in the same boat. she also just got her period but we are both still worried that we may be pregnant. so we are taking tests thursday morning. is that too soon or should we wait longer?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2005 2:55 pm 

You are most likely not pregnant, but it ceratinly wouldn't hurt to take the test and put your mind at ease. It is best if you take the test with your first morning pee (it really does make a difference)

I'm glad you seemed to "dodge the bullet" this time. Please remember that the last thing you need right now is a baby, so keep it safe with condoms, ok :D