Bulletin Boards
Home Page
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MembersMembers
 User Control PanelUser Control Panel   LoginLogin 

All times are UTC - 5 hours

PostPosted: Mon Dec 27, 2004 3:23 pm 

Hi everyone. Well, hope you all had a merry christmas. Last night my boyfriend and I were drive down a dirt road and then out struts went out. From there the car fish tailed and BAM! The drivers side hit the side of the mountain. I wasn't driving. All it did was jerk me kind of hard. Nothing hit my belly or restraind it in any way. But my question is should i have gone to the hospital anyways? I had no pain, but more worry. This moring my upper inner thighs felt sore and lower belly. But its more like a growing pain feeling. I asume its that since im 28 weeks now. I go to the doc's appointment on Wed. so I will tell her then. Im stressed out all the time and cant seem to stop crying. Its making my boyfriend and I fight all the time. That is even harder on me. I mean I am so stressed out that it is starting to worry me about my baby girl. Im tired of crying I just want to sit back and enjoy the rest of my pregnancy. After the accident I didnt even care if i flew out the car down the ditch. AUGHHH! Im sorry guys! And my boyfriend is now getting kicked out of my house because he is being lazy and isnt working. And oh its my fault he isnt working because I wont let him drive my car.. (he's not insured so hell no he's not driving it). So he has to leave and parents are breathing down my neck. He has no where to live. At times I feel that it will be better because he can leave and get his crap together without stressing me out. But on the other hand I will be sooo depressed without him. I am used to living with him for the past year. It is so heartbreaking to even think I wont be able to sleep next to him. But I came to realize no matter how much I love him, me and my baby come first. And it is me and her I have to take care of and be strong for. I wont let any man come in between me and my family (mom etc). Not mention Im tired of his drug abuse. I cant take it anymore. sorry for the long vent, but my friends really cant related, there not prego and that does make a difference. so i turned to you guys for help. hope to hear back. with tears xoxo

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Dec 27, 2004 5:32 pm 

Call your clinic and let them know you were in an accident ASAP. It doesn't hurt to let them know. They might want you to go get examined. Sometimes you can be injured without even realizing it.

As for the boyfriend, he sounds like a complete loser. Don't waste your time worrying about him. You have yourself and your baby to think about.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Dec 27, 2004 6:12 pm 

Hey hun! I am in a kind of similar situation with my bf. He smokes weed and although he has quit doing everything else since I have gotten pregnant he is an asshole by nature and has been VERY hard to deal with. And I too will ALWAYS put my baby first and never let anyone come between me and my family either! I have had a very stressfull pregnancy as well what with him being himself and having to look after my little brothers every day who don't understand that they can't be bad and give me a hard time because it's bad for the baby. There have been many days that I have been SO angry and depressed that my little girl has to go through this and have tried SO hard to stay calm and not get upset for her sake. So I can relate!! If you wanna talk more then go ahead and PM me! As for the accident I think you should at least call your doctor and ask her what you should do. If you should get checked out right away or not. I think it would probably be a good idea to do so anyway!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Dec 27, 2004 7:07 pm 

Put yourself in my shoes...I've dated my boyfriend for 6 years and we had a great relationship, until the day I told him I was pregnant. He acted like he didnt even know who I was and STILL dont. Your better off by yourself.....its hard but its SO true!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Dec 27, 2004 7:28 pm 

Thank you everyone. Good to know that I am not alone. He told me today he will leave my parents house and when he gets his crap together I will move in with him. BUT.... thats my call. I will when he proves to me he is ready to be the man he was when I met him. He says he feels bad because he knows that everytime I cry and get stressed it is because of him. DUHHHH... It's just hard sometimes to set aside feelings from harsh reality.. whats really got to be done. I love him, but I love myself and my baby too. So I guess I know what has to be done. Once again thank you for responding, made me feel better. Hope all is well. Dakota Brynn kicks and says hello! :)

xoxo

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Dec 28, 2004 11:24 am 

Hello,

I am sorry you are going through this. First thing though is that you should go and get yourself and the baby checked out. Sometimes the after effects of an accident can set in. I am sure you and the baby willbe fine, it is just a precaution and it will also put your mind at ease and, once you calm down, the baby will feel better too!

I have mixed feelings about your boyfriend. I can understand and agree that you don't need him stressing you out and especially abusing drugs. However, it sounds as though your boyfriend needs help too in order to come off the drugs. I obviously don't know whether you have tried to get help with this but you did say when you first met he was a different person. I therefore believe that the drugs are making him the way he is. If he got off them then maybe the three of you could become one happy family??

Hope you don't mind me saying what I have said. I hate to right people off. I wish you all the best of luck for a happy future.

Amelia

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Dec 28, 2004 3:14 pm 

Yeah he does need some help. When he is not on them he is more clear headed. When he is on them it turns out that it is every one elses fault for his problems. We got in a big fight last night and I told him that I am not responsible for him to get a job and to get there. Then he told me its over. Well, he came back and said the I love yous. He admitted to me once before that he needs help and he is thinking about taking some classes, but actions are louder than words and I yet to see him do it. I am a firm believer of sticking by your mans side. However, when it comes to stressing me out so badly that I puke I begin to wonder if it is worth it. Now my parents are so pissed that they said he is out of the house. Now he has no where to go and Im so sad. It isnt my fault though. He could have made things better by doing what he is supposed to do. Im even more sad now. I just hope that when he leaves he will get his stuff together and we can be a family later. I just dont know how to stop being so sad and remind myself its no ones fault but his. Am I right or wrong? I also go to the docs tomorrow. I will let all know how it went! Thanks for the responses!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Dec 28, 2004 11:51 pm 

You can stop being sad by thinking about your little innocent girl inside you and how your stress is hurting her!!!
You have to be strong and put your foot down. for her! That is bull$#!*! Him putting you through that immature "its over" one day and "oh baby I'm sorry I love you!" the next! Neither you nor your daughter need that in your life! He needs to straighten up or he shouldn't be allowed the privelage of being a father! That is a terrible influence for her to see! As I said before my bf smokes weed a bit but he KNOWS I will not tolerate any of that nonsense! Drugs aren't more important to him than his daughter! We do not live together and he will not be doing that around her ever! Honey I'm sorry if this is offending you in any way and I know you love him and it's really hard, and yes, I of all people know how stressfull this situation is but your daughter is number one now! You are her rock! She depends on YOU to make a good and healthy life for her! Not one where her daddy behaves like that! I'm sorry to say it but if he can't change then she (and you) are better off without him! I hope you can understand that I am very opinionated by nature... PLUS I'm 35 weks prego and being so has only made me more opinionated as well as more assertive so again, I'm sorry if this is too harsh! But it is how I feel about the situation! I'm sure your man isn't all bad but the facts remain, and he needs to make a decision!
Good luck with this and I really hope that everything works out the way you want it too!!!! And good luck at the doctors twomorrow!! let us know! :)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Dec 29, 2004 9:38 pm 

no you are not being harsh in any way. In fact, I thank you for the great advice. I know he needs to get his life together, and in the mean time I will worry about myself and my baby who will be here in 12 weeks! If he is serious about me and his kid he will do right and then we can be a family later. I dont want him fighting with me once the baby is here or anything of the sort. Your advice is taken! Thank you so much. Oh yeah docs appointment went good. She measured right where she is supposed to be and the doc said she is fiesty! (however you spell it). I had to drink that sugary drink and then they took blood to check for that diabetic stuff. I dont know when I will find out the results though. Then monday I go back for a Rogham shot. Hope all is doing well.

xoxo

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Dec 30, 2004 12:55 am 

OMG I am so glad you arent upset at my post!! I am SO frickin hormonal that yesterday I was a #$%^& and today I was like oh my god that was harsh I hope she isnt offended I thought I would cry if you were! LOL!! I'm sure you know what I mean!! Plus I just get more nervous every day about labour! *sigh* I am very glad that you took my advice to heart though! I really hope everything works out for you!! And BTW isn't that sugar drink NASTY!! God! and it's so big too! UGH. I think if there is anything wrong with your results they will contact you because My doc called me to tell me to get on some iron supplements because my iron was too low. Anyway if you don't mind keep me posted on your situation with the bf. I'd like to know if everything works out! Oh and everything is good with me but I think I'm gonna pop this lil girl out soon. The doc said she was dropping at my last appt and that was like two weeks ago and my... we'll call them "lightening pains"... have been increasing I think so I dunno it's so hard to tell! I'm sick of waiting in anticipation! and I'm sick of being pregnant! :cry: I want my body back! lol

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jan 03, 2005 7:57 pm 

AGHH aren't you excited to get her out? My doc said I have only 11 weeks to go and my heart jumped when she said that! Yeah that drink was nasty and it made me jittery! I haven't got the results back yet, I hope it is okay though. I had my Rho-gam shot today, it didn't hurt like I thought it would. As for my boyfriend my parents kicked him out last week. The stress instantly went away in the household. He told me it will be okay and I am not losing him. I hope it will be for the better. I am glad the stress in house is gone. However, I did not think that it would be this hard to live without him. I am so depressed, I didn't even sleep in our bed. I was a zombie in the house for 4 days and kept crying. He called me everyday to tell me he loves me. I just realized that he is my other half, my best friend and I need him with me. BUT... if he can't get his job and get there without depending on me by the time this baby is born then I will have to do the hardest thing ever.... kick him to the curb. He also told me that he plans on marrying me :) I just miss him terriably and we also talked out our fights we had prior to him leaving the house. It is all smoothed over. And all in all I love him with all my heart. BUT ME AND BABY COME FIRST!!!!!!!!! Well, GOOD LUCK WITH THE BIRTH!! Let me know how you are doing. Im getting kinda scared as each week passes.. aghhh.. and today im in a mean mood. Watch out everyone.. j/k

xoxo

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jan 03, 2005 9:14 pm 

Today I am in a mean mood too!!!!! I have been for the past couple of days. I think it's because I'm so nervous about labour... It wasn't so bad like a month ago but now it's really nerve wracking! Yes I can't WAIT to get her OUT WOOHOO!!! almost done!! Like I said to my mom I just want to skip labour! but that'll never happen! I'm glad that I've carried her to full term, but I'm kinda worried though because I don't think she is head down right now and I am TERRIFIED of having to get a c-section! If I have to get one I'll cry! Oh well! Anyway I'm glad that your stress level is down somewhat! It's nice that he is calling you every day! mabey you guys can go out to the movies or something this weekend? I used to see my bf everyday too before I got prego but now I'll see him once a week or two if I'm lucky!! It's been hard but It's good in a way b/c he pisses me off alot since I've been pregnant lol! Hopefully your parents kicking your bf out might kinda jolt him into getting his stuff together! It's always better if things can work out! especially for the baby! Yea I hope you guys work everything out and can be a family after! I hope me and my bf can work everything out too! Well I will tell you ALL about my labour once it happens whenever that will be! And I hope you feel better soon! write back soon and keep me updated!