Bulletin Boards
Home Page
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MembersMembers
 User Control PanelUser Control Panel   LoginLogin 

All times are UTC - 5 hours

PostPosted: Mon Sep 27, 2004 11:47 am 

[color=red][/color]I have an ovulation calender that showed my fertile days being Sept 24-27. How soon after should I take a pregancy test? With my first child I was not due to start my period for a week and took it and got a positive. I just had a feeling-but I don't remember what that feeling was. Should I wait till I get or miss a period (that wouldn't be till October 6 or so. Or should I take the test? :?:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Sep 27, 2004 1:02 pm 

This may sound silly but with First Responce you can test up to 5 days before your period. That is what I used. I used it only a day before my period but had a very strong positive result. Get a two pack and worst case, you'll have to retest again in a week. Hope this helps.

Post subject: I would wait
PostPosted: Mon Sep 27, 2004 1:02 pm 

You dont want to get your hopes up or down and have it be a false/positive or false/negative. Anyway keep us updated and best of luck!

Kerri edd 11/10

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Sep 27, 2004 7:09 pm 

I liked the First Response test. I tried it first on a Wednesday and I wasn't due to have af until Saturday and it was positive. (Of course I'm paranoid and took 3 more tests...one Thurs, one Fri and one Sat) :oops: I'd wait until a few days before if I were you, but with First Response you at least don't have to wait until you miss your period. :)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 28, 2004 9:34 am 

Well I took a test last night. Fact Plus. and it said no. But I think it may be too early. So I am going to tuff it out and wait to see if I get my period. Thanks for all the suggestions and kind thoughts.