Bulletin Boards
Home Page
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MembersMembers
 User Control PanelUser Control Panel   LoginLogin 

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: confused
PostPosted: Wed Feb 16, 2005 11:49 pm 
ok, here we go, another topic that dadsteve will probably pop in and leave a funny comment, and pop out, but here goes anyways... after i had mykenzi, i bled for about 3 weeks, i believe it stopped around fedruary 1st or 2nd.. well on monday i started spotting, tuesday i had like what would be looking like a normal period, then it stopped tuesday night, and this afternoon (wednesday) i was bleeding again, and now, (wednesday night) im only bleeding lightly. was that a period? or was it just like the very ending of my post baby bleeding? i didnt have any cramps of any kind, but all last week and the beginning of this week, ive had PMS like smyptoms, ive been moody as hell, ive been craving sweets of any kind, and my face had broken out... im just confused:(:(:(

Melisa

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Feb 17, 2005 12:17 am 

Why do I read these threads?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Feb 17, 2005 8:17 am 
I did not get my first AF until Lily was about 3 months and boy was it different than ever before. Normally my AF is very light and easily maintained :) but now, oh boy let the flood dams open! I think you are probably just finishing up what was inside from the pregnancy esp if you are breastfeeding. I stopped BFing after 1 month so that is why mine came back.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Feb 17, 2005 8:46 am 

I had a C-section (son was breech the entire pregnancy) and bled for 6 weeks right up to my first period at 7 weeks. But I could definitely tell the difference b/w the two. There was a change in color, consistency, etc. What I will say though, is that first period can be really funky. Actually, the first couple may be. I immediately went back on b.c. and my first few periods were still abnormal. You can always talk to your doc about it. He/she may be able to clue you in better. Hope this helps.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Feb 17, 2005 9:45 am 
lol not to be gross or nuthing, but when you say funky? are we talking weird funky, or like, "man, its smells funky in here!" LOL

Melisa

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Feb 17, 2005 10:17 am 

HA HA HA! No, not like that. I just mean, that it can be a lot heavier than usual, it can last longer, it may start and stop. I guess I jsut meant abnormal.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Feb 17, 2005 8:26 pm 

It sounds like your post pregnancy bledding might have went right into yout period. I still haven't gotten mine yet since I had Payton. YAHOO!!