Bulletin Boards
Home Page
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MembersMembers
 User Control PanelUser Control Panel   LoginLogin 

All times are UTC - 5 hours

PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2005 11:19 am 

Went to the doctor yesterday after having some problems that I was worried about. I thought maybe my water broke, not the gushing but the trickle, my tissue was real yellow and mucus was clear and white. So I called and asked, she said since I already have a doctors appt, just to come in early, So I went in asked the routine questions, and then took measurments, most of you who have read my post, knows that my due date could be off, because of when I found out,3 weeks ago I was sent in for an ultrasound because the other doctor said that she couldn't tell how big the baby was due to too much fluid or could be a twin, Had the ultrasound turned out to be fine 3 1/2lbs. Mar 4th I believe, and then just as a routine check up come in on the 21st (yesterday), he measured me and said that he thought the baby was almost at 6 lbs, you do the math, last friday from the day 2 weeks ago she was at 3 1/2 lbs, and now 2 weeks later almost 3 weeks, now she's almost 6lbs, but when I weighed in I myself only gained 1 lb. Can anyone tell me what maybe to expect next, he (my normal doctor) set me yet up with yet another ultrasound on April the 4th, and then he said that we would know for sure weither to be induced 2-3 weeks early. which would put me at the middle to end of April instead of May4-6th? Has this happen to you guys, it is my first child. Can this be normal for them to off by almost 2 ultrasounds in a row? But weight, he said that I could have a big baby, or too much fluid? I told him that I thought that is why I went in last time to do an ultrasound. Kinda confussed here. Please advise on what to make of this.

Thanks for reading and please give advise.