Bulletin Boards
Home Page
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MembersMembers
 User Control PanelUser Control Panel   LoginLogin 

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: Could I be in labor?
PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2006 6:03 pm 

Cause I am seriously not feeling right at all! I know I had my second wind this past thursday and cleaned everything in site. But, since friday, I just feel....wrong! I really don't have much of an appetite, I am gaging again, like I did my 1st trimester, and I just always feel a weird sensation starting from my belly button and going down. Now how would I really be able to tell if I was in labor. Cause I know for some people they are in labor for a while and don't know it, and then one day it hits them. :-/ Any advice?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2006 7:24 pm 

Well, at this point in your pregngancy, ANY labor suspicions should mean a call into your doctor. Labor will most likely start with mild contractions, back pain, or your water breatking. But if you are wondering at all, you should call your doctors office, day or night. Better safe then sorry! Let us know!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2006 12:54 am 

hmm, well I can't be much of a help here, since I never actually went into labour on my own. I did however do TONS of research when I was prego, and it doesn't sound like you're in labour, just feeling the joys of your last few weeks! :roll: :) You'll KNOW when you're having contractions, and are in true labour, it KILLS! :D

Keep an eye on yourself though!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2006 4:55 am 

yea I just wonder though, if like its just slowly working its way up and then like in the next few days its just gonna be like "BAM!!!! I'm here"..
I guess its a mental thing and Im not trying to flip myself out, but I SERIOUSLY just have something ticking in my head! OY! Ok, and myabe IM alittle nervous too...I guess everything is just starting to pull together now!
OMG! Plus, the baby was active for like almost 5 straight hours last night..wasnt that a kick in the face! :-/ lol! Never did that before..I thoguht the baby was supposed to calm down towards the end..not go on a rush! :P

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2006 9:12 am 

You are going to do JUST fine!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2006 10:25 am 

Yeah your body is just preparing itself for the "big event" :wink:

You'll be just fine :)