Bulletin Boards
Home Page
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MembersMembers
 User Control PanelUser Control Panel   LoginLogin 

All times are UTC - 5 hours

PostPosted: Wed Dec 15, 2004 9:06 pm 

I am two days late for my period and I feel a little bit nauseous and have heartburn alot. I took a test yesterday that was negative. Two weeks ago my husband and I had sex and he didnt put on a condom until right before he ejaculated. could I be pregnant?we already have a six month old baby girl.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Dec 15, 2004 9:30 pm 

I can't really tell you. But if he is going to put on a condomn he needs to put it on from the get go. Because the whole while you are having sex he is coming a little at a time. If you don't put it on in the beginning there is no use on putting it on at the end. If you don't want to have another one you might need to be on some birth control and be careful. But it might be chance that you are. You have to go the doctor to find out.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Dec 15, 2004 9:37 pm 

Anytime you have unprotected sex (which is what that was) or even protected sex there is a possibility that you could be pregnant. It's near impossible for anyone to tell you if you are pregnant or not from you listing your symptoms. The only thing I can advise is to take another test every few days until you either test positive or get your period.

If you decide to test again, try to use first morning urine. If you can't do that, wait at least 4 hours from the last time you used the bathroom. Don't try to force yourself to pee earlier by drinking a lot beforehand. That only dilutes the HCG concentration and is more likely to give you a false negetive.

Good luck.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Dec 15, 2004 9:52 pm 

wait about a week or two then test again. testing every couple of days is kind of expensive!