Bulletin Boards
Home Page
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MembersMembers
 User Control PanelUser Control Panel   LoginLogin 

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: Could I be pregnant?
PostPosted: Mon Nov 29, 2004 2:23 am 

My husband and I are trying to conceive. Recently I had mild cramping that lasted several days along with Cervical Mucus that was creamy/milky which I read indicates is the beginning of your "Fertile Period". This lasted for about three days, during which time we had intercourse on a daily basis. Now I am having ocassional twinge like cramps in my abdomen and horrid lower back pain. My question is, Is it possible I am pregnant? I didn't have the egg white cervical fluid, but as I stated before I had the stage before it. Any input would be appreciated. :)

Post subject: could be???
PostPosted: Fri Dec 03, 2004 3:35 pm 

Its really hard to tell because most of the time when your trying period symptoms are the same a pregnancy symptoms. My husband and I tried for 2 years before it finally happened but I had convinced myself a million time during those 2 years that I was having the symptoms. Best of luck please keep us updated!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 2004 5:47 pm 

Have you taken an at home test yet? I would like to know if you are pregnant! Good Luck!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 2004 7:03 pm 

ive had that problem too but some advice is not to have intercourse daily or too much. conceiving is mostly patience. i know its hard and you want to know right away but its just patience. dont think about it too hard or dont stress about it. let yourself be at peace and when you least expect it it will happen.good luck!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Dec 05, 2004 11:26 pm 

Hey. Yeah I took a test a few days ago and it was negative. I think it was a little too soon so we are going to take one in a couple weeks if AF still doesn't show. We're not really stressing at this point. I was just kind of curious if you had to have that type of CM when you ovulate or if I could have and not known. I have since bought a basal thermometer just in case. Is it possible to have too much sex when TTC? lol :) Thanks for your responses and I will update you when I take the test again. :)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2004 11:39 am 

Yes it is possible to have too much sex. The ideal is to have sex every other day because having sex once a day or more than once a day can release immature sperm that don't have enough strength to make the swim up to the egg. About the cervical fluid. The creamy/milky phase is the beginning of the fertile cycle. The eggwhite is the most fertile but the creamy and milky stage can also be fertile.