Bulletin Boards
Home Page
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MembersMembers
 User Control PanelUser Control Panel   LoginLogin 

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: could i be
PostPosted: Thu Oct 07, 2004 4:13 am 

Well it all started at the end on July me and my manager got really close but dodnt actually go all the way but as i said we got really close. About 3 days later i bled slightly just for a day. My period was then a week late but it did come and it was i would say slightly shorter than usual. Again lst month my period came and again it lasted shorter than it used to. I have put on a bit of weight and my stomach looks slightly swollen. Im more irritable and i am really sensitive to smells and tired all the time. Do you think the fact that im still getting my periods means that i am not pregnant and all of this is just a coinsidence? Has any of this ever happened to anyone else.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Oct 07, 2004 10:33 am 

I would say that you are probably not pregnant. Stress can contribute to irregularity and I think too many people attribute feelings to pregnancy when they are usually just from other reasons like stress, pms, sickness, worrying that they're pregnant. Until you really completely miss a period I wouldn't worry too much. You can always test if you are worried though!