Bulletin Boards
Home Page
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MembersMembers
 User Control PanelUser Control Panel   LoginLogin 

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: Day 8
PostPosted: Tue Mar 07, 2006 5:29 pm 

whey girls i am so MAD my cycles are all screwed up i would feel a little better if i were ovualting. but i am not. i am on day 8 now and still on the rag. what the heck. i am going to the doctor friday though. i hope it isn't anything serious side effects from the depo. does anybody know what serious side effects it can have.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Mar 09, 2006 7:10 am 

lovey,there is masses of evidence on the net about the depro needle and the problems that can be had concieving after being on it! I'm not computer literate enough to put a link on but the articles are there.Good luck at your doctors thre are drugs out there to make you ovulate(clomid?) so don't stress it,if I may ask have you had the needle since you had our littleone? :shock: :lol:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Mar 09, 2006 10:45 am 

the last time i had it was March 23, 2005. and after being on the rag for 4 months straight no way was i going to do that again. that was the first and the last. i hope everything is okay as well. i am trying not to stress about it, it just makes me mad. thank you so much i will try and find out some more.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Mar 10, 2006 4:58 am 

Good luck,I hope your stay on the ttc board is short and you get the help you need! :lol:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Mar 10, 2006 11:18 am 

well today is friday but the doctor wants me to go ahead and go threw this cycle and see if i ovulate since this month is the 6th month and if i don't ovulate then we are going to see what i need to do. so i have to wait . and i am still on the rag a little bit and this is day 11. i am thinking of doing the promtrium though also i am not sure which is best for me so we will see. i am really trying to get pregnant in april or may so i have a little while but i want to start now so that it isn't so hard. but beggers can't be chooser's right. well thank you so much and i hope everyting works out for you as well. good luck