Bulletin Boards
Home Page
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MembersMembers
 User Control PanelUser Control Panel   LoginLogin 

All times are UTC - 5 hours

PostPosted: Tue Jul 06, 2004 9:43 am 

:? What degree of morning sickness do you feel? I'm 5 weeks and feel strange. Not so bad as I want to throw up. But I just feel Blah at times. Or I get a wave of nausea (sp). Is this true for anyone else?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jul 06, 2004 9:46 am 

When I first got pregnant, I had an upset stomache for weeks. I thought, "This is nothing. I can handle this." However, I was wrong. I got so sick for a few weeks, that I could keep NOTHING down. It started around 7-8 weeks. So, beware. LOL

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jul 06, 2004 5:58 pm 

I am 8 weeks now, and just starting to feel better. My all day sickness (10am-4pm) started around 4 weeks. I still have it but it is touch and go, not vomiting much just mostly nasuasa and food adversions. Eating very small frequent meals helps a lot. For me eating something first thing in the morn even if I did not feel up to it helped. Hope you feel better soon! :D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jul 06, 2004 10:15 pm 

Mine didn't really hit until around 6-8wks with both. 1st lasted 'til I was close to 4mos. I was always very naseaus but could lay down and be still and not get sick. With my 2nd it didn't matter what I did. I was vomiting all the time 'til I was 4mos. Everyone's different, some don't experience it at all and others suffer their entire pregnancy. Good luck with yours.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2004 7:46 pm 

I'm almost 8 wks pregnant and have been pretty sick for about 3 weeks. The first week, I just wanted to lay around and my stomach was queasy until about 12. Now, I feel miserable! I can't really do anything and I hate it. Yesterday, I was actually so bad I called my mom and begged her to come over after my husband went to work. Sad-I know. Mom made mashed potatoes and they made a world of difference. Within thirty minutes of eating them, I felt normal. I mean really normal. I even went for a walk. Today, is back to the old routine and I don't even want to look at potatoes. People keep telling me to eat saltines, and they make me feel even worse and add to the horrible taste in my mouth. Anyone have any advice? :?:

Post subject: Morning Sickness
PostPosted: Thu Jul 15, 2004 9:44 am 

Good Morning All :)

I suffered 3 months of nausea with my first daughter, but not only in the morning, it was all day sickness. I am currently 13 weeks pregnant and still vomit, usually in the afternoon after lunch. Be careful if you do vomit often, you may become dehydrated as I did. My doc put me on Zofran, a pill to help nausea. It's quite pricey, but it works pretty well.

Take Care!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2004 3:22 pm 

Hi. I am a mother of two and pregnant. With my first pregnancy (daughter) I was sick from second month to eighth month. I was hospitalized for dehydration after not drinking or eating for more than 24 hours. It sucked to say that least. The ONLY thing that helped were the super dry crackers found in Military MREs (my ex is in the Army). My second pregnancy (son) I was sick from second month to ninth month. I even threw up the day I had my son. The only difference between the two is that with my son, I only threw up once a day whereas with my daughter it was three, four, and five times a day.

I know MANY women who don't get sick at all. Some I've known just feel as you do...nauseous and that's it. I am one of the unlucky gals. My mother was the same way! It will be interesting to see how this pregnancy goes!

Good luck to you! :lol:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2004 7:05 pm 

With my first 2 I was sick the whole 9 months. That is how I knew I was pregnant both times. But this pregancy I am not sick. I am shock. Everyone says I will probally get it later on in my pregancy. I guess I will wait and see what happens.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jul 24, 2004 9:06 am 

That's what I'm praying for this pregnancy...no sickness!!!!!!! :shock: