Bulletin Boards
Home Page
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MembersMembers
 User Control PanelUser Control Panel   LoginLogin 

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 81 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Mar 11, 2005 9:09 am 

What is fake baked fried chicken?
Every store is different. In my mom's stire it's by marinades. In my store it's by oriental stuff.
Mikey is going to happy hour tonight and it's friday so no meat so it's mac n' cheese for mikey and I.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Mar 11, 2005 12:36 pm 

Chicken brushed with ranch dressing and then rolled in instant potato flakes. You bake it for 25 minutes. Very good, especially if you use flavored potato flakes. They make it crispy like fried chicken. I don't know about the saucy susan. it does not sound good to me...peachy?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Mar 11, 2005 1:21 pm 

Hmm I will have to try that. Do I cook the chicken first? Or just put the potatoes on it and bake it? WHat temperature?
It doesn't taste peachy. You have to try it it's hard to explain. When I first made it at my girlfriends house she said it looked like I was putting dirty dish water over macaroni. Cause it's kind of brown but clear but I am telling you it's good. And I am a picky eater; and so is my husband.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Mar 11, 2005 2:26 pm 
hungry howies pizza for us tonoight... (dads pay day)) woohoo

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Mar 11, 2005 9:09 pm 

Hungry Howies??? LOL!! I couldn't order pizza from a place called hungry howies. LOL!! HEre's it's always italian. Anthony's pizza; joe's pizzeria. Most time we go to El Roma's. I would have to do a taste test from Howie's. I have to say I have been to a few different states and New York has the best pizza. NOT because I am from here it just does. LOL!! Friday here is usually pizza night too. No meat and it's easy.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Mar 11, 2005 9:51 pm 
they have the best pizza in this area.. and oven baked subs.. mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Mar 12, 2005 7:31 am 

I don't have any special recipes! But I don't like Meatloaf or any other kind of weird food... blech. and shepherds pie really freaks me out! I don't like any saute-ing food like onions either. im a very picky eater. i put A-1 on my porkchops.. and baked potatoes.. and mashed potatoes.. and chicken... mmm A1

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Mar 12, 2005 8:21 am 

I never had an oven baked sub.
Meatloaf is not weird. LOL!!!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Mar 12, 2005 10:35 am 

Meatloaf is so weird! OOhhh you know I love those new Oven toasted Subs from Subway!!! Mmmmm Chicken Bacon Ranch Sub....... yummmers!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Mar 12, 2005 11:02 am 
I LOVE meatloaf!!!! So good and soooooo easy to make!!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Mar 12, 2005 3:34 pm 

LOL!!! Why is meatloaf weird? Do you eat meatballs?
My meatloaf is hit or miss. Sometimes the guys love it sometimes they hate it. My husband says cause I never measure anything so nothing taste the same.
Tonight will probably be a grilled cheese night or left overs. Actually my husband doesn't eat leftovers so he will probably do a pizza run at like 10. Mikey and I will eat left overs. We went to bertucci's for a late lunch. Tomorrow we are going to my mom's for dinner. Oh man I have to look to see what I can bring for dessert, I forgot.
I was out doing errands the other day with my mom we did a subway stop. I like it better then fast food sometimes

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2005 7:52 am 

Okay, the fake bake chicken. You don't cook it first. Just thaw it out and then brush the ranch dressing on and roll in the potatoes. I cut the chicken into strips so that it cooks faster and bake it at 375 for about 1/2 hour.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2005 8:12 am 

Oh you use boneless chicken. Okay sounds good. I may make it tomorrow.
Tonight is macaroni

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2005 9:43 am 

We had company last night and we made our own pizzas. We used that pilsbury pizza dough stuff... they were pretty good! (I had never tried it before) A bit messy though. Tonight is linguini with clam sauce, something easy for a Monday night!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2005 9:53 am 

I have never tried that pillsbury. Was it easy? Actually I usually make my dough in the bread machine. That's real easy and it comes out nice.
You're making my favorite tonight. THat's white cause right?
Tonight is easy for us too. I had made a HUGE put of sauce about three weeks ago and froze a lot. so I have one container defrosting for tonight. Mikey has karate so we don't get home until close to 5. Hmm maybe when I go out to do errands I will pick up some ricotta cheese. I can't wait to eat macaroni with ricotta. Hmm I wonder if I should try it. When I first had payton she was colic and anytime I ate sauce she was up half the night. So I haven't had it since she was a month. She is eating table food now. I wonder if it's worht giving it a try

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 81 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next