Bulletin Boards
Home Page
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MembersMembers
 User Control PanelUser Control Panel   LoginLogin 

All times are UTC - 5 hours

PostPosted: Thu Jul 01, 2004 7:33 pm 

* My best friend ( who has asthma really bad!!) was induced for labor at 12:30 a.m. yesterday morning... she had the baby at 3:30 p.m. yesterday! It appeared to be a healthy little girl with a head full of hair... 8 lbs. 1 oz. Anyways, as she was delievered they told my best friend that her baby, Paige, had low oxygen levels... probably because of fluid that got on her lungs as she was being delivered.... so they put Paige on oxygen and when she got better they took her off the oxygen to let her breathe on her own. Around midnight last night her oxygen levels went down again and she started to turn blue... well when her levels were adequate they took her off... a couple of hours off and she turned blue again and her levels dropped. Does anyone know what could be happening to little Paige? I don't know if it has anything to do with it.. but when she was born it took a while before she even cried. I mean I may be panicing or just really nervous and scared... but if anyone has any ideas please let me know.
:cry: :?
* Before she had her baby I was standing next to my friend's bed while the baby's healthy heart was being monitored anyways... my baby ( I am 7 months pregnant!) who had been still most of the morning kept moving a lot while I was by her. Do babies sense each other? Or something like that?! It was really amazing! :o

*** Please, if you will, pray for little Paige and her mom (my best friend)!!
:) Thank you!! Sorry this was so long and may be confusing!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jul 01, 2004 7:49 pm 

Send my prayers to her and her baby and I hope they are okay.