Bulletin Boards
Home Page
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MembersMembers
 User Control PanelUser Control Panel   LoginLogin 

All times are UTC - 5 hours

PostPosted: Wed Oct 27, 2004 6:52 pm 

I know things get worse towards the end but does it get better first. it seams like no matter how tired i am i can not sleep and the simplest things like walking up and down the stairs just wears me out. all i want to do is lay around all day and i wish i could get a good nights sleep. please help does it get better????

p.s. will my breasts ever stop hurting. i can't even touch them.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Oct 27, 2004 11:05 pm 

It will get better. I always enjoyed the middle of my pregnancies (which wasn't very long). The begining was awful with morning sickness, once that passed I felt great then when I got huge I was miserable again. So for me morning sickness lasted about 2-3 months, then by my 4th month I starting enjoying it and by 8months I was ready to have them. I would have more if more of the pregnancy could be like the middle part. Can't help you with the breast thing, I never really had that til the end. Congrats and good luck.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Oct 28, 2004 10:39 am 

i enjoy being pregannt as i dont suffer with morning sickness but now i have 6 weeks to go i find i cant sleep and today i have crampy feeling in my tummy but i know its just my body getting ready for birth.

I also find that i get up to the bathroom twice during the night too and that the baby decides its time to dance round my tummy at 4 in the morning.

but its all part of being pregannt.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Oct 28, 2004 10:35 pm 

I stayed exhausted during my first trimester. At around 13-14 weeks I started gaining more energy. I still have some days where I could sleep about 12 hours, but it's not everyday.

My breasts stopped really hurting around the same time too. They are still tender, but I don't cry when something touches them.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 29, 2004 10:47 am 

The first is rough because your body's trying to get used to whats going on when the second trimester hits most morning sickness will dissapear and you will have more energy. But remmber the third is the toughest for most you are so uncomfortable and want the baby to be in your arms.

Best of luck,
kerri

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2004 12:20 am 
For me the first 15 weeks or so was miserable. I was sick constantly, tired all the time and ended up losing 10 lbs. During the second trimester the dr. diagnosed me with anemia and put me on an iron supplement which helped so much. I felt wonderful energetic and "normal" until my 32nd or 34th week. Now it is back to constant pain, discomfort, annoyance, and tired all the time.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2004 9:27 pm 

I'm pretty miserable and have to hide it most of the time. We're not telling our families until the 20th of this month and we live by my family so I always have to pretend all is well. And I'm not telling very many people at work yet either, so I have to be all good there, besides I just started there a week or so before getting pregnant...I can't slack. I have morning sickness, but I haven't thrown up, but I'm so tired all the time that I often wonder how I manage to keep my eyes open. My poor husband has to deal with my moodiness and lack of energy for anything. And my breasts hurt too...wish that would stop. Oh well...in about 7 months all will be worth it. :) I just have to keep reminding myself of that.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Nov 04, 2004 3:43 pm 

I totally know what you mean. I am about 6 weeks and get sick every night when I have dinner. My husband is so lucky he's not here for the first three months, he's over seas, I don't think he could take it. Men just don't really get it, you know....