Bulletin Boards
Home Page
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MembersMembers
 User Control PanelUser Control Panel   LoginLogin 

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2005 8:32 am 

Hey Trace :D Sorry I havent been around - I have but for some reason I couldnt log in for ages until tonight I finally managed too. Wierd hey? When the board crashed before I had to re-register even though I had been here for a while already and since then it seems to mess up all the time. Anyways :roll:

How are you? Im so glad to hear that you have an appointment and are getting your blood tests done - thats fab news :)

So turns out Im not pregnant - had the most dreadful AF known to mankind so hope I fall pregnant this month just to avoid having it again :D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2005 4:51 pm 

Sorry to hear it didn't happen this month but maybe a really good xmas gift?! For next month. How are the girls? getting excited about December25? My sister is coming to Perth in Januaryfor 2 weeks then spending 2 weeks in Broome, her husband comes from over your way. I know that she isa looking forward to trying to get down to Margarate river for the wines.(sorry about the spelling) It's hot over here and getting hotter by the day. Oh well better get going I'vegot to get the kids to school last week and all.Hope to hear from you soon I was wondering where you had gotten to :lol:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2005 7:26 pm 

Actually I just worked out that if I do fall pregnant this month I could test on Christmas morning! Wouldnt that be just the coolest present :D I shouldnt get my hopes up I know but I have been BD'ing till the cows come home this week so hopefully just one spermie finds the egg!

Oh yes the girls are getting so excited about Christmas- I set the tree up and the decorations over the weekend and every time I leave the room it all gets re-arranged! :lol: How about your kiddies - they all excited too?
Its such a fun time of year - even more fun when you have kids hey?

Oh your sister is going to Broome? How lovely - its supposed to be just delicious up there. Oh perhaps I will see them down at Margaret River as we usually go down around the Christmas time too! Its one of my most favorite places in the world. Actually we just went down south there last weekend (watched my Dad competed in the International Ironman Comp - he is 55 and crossed the finish line after 16hrs and received his first Ironman Medal :) I was so proud.

Some good friends of ours actually work and live at the Clairault Vineyard ( one of the really posh hoity toity ones) in Marg River and we go stay with them a couple of times a year, its so tranquil down there its like being million miles away from everyone. Just so beautiful :)

Oh and the weather here is sooo odd - we had a couple of days where it really hotted up and we rolling our eyes and saying 'here we go again' and I packed the heater away and set up the tree and this week its THAT cold we all have extra rugs on the bed and this morning had to put the heater back on!! Verrry wierd!

Oh its so nice to be back online here - I really missed chatting to you :)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2005 1:10 am 

I shall pass the information on the weather on to my sister, yes it is fun this time of year with kids, my whole family is converging on us this christmas so we expect happy bedlam over here, my sisters husband works in a gold mine (not as exciting as it sounds) and has to work the 25th so she is bringing her15month old little girl down for the day ,my mum and her partner are coming as wellas my dad and his wife so we will be very busy!!! I am buying everyone water guns and a bubble machine for the littlies. Christmas morning huh, sounds good . I'm due on the 21 December so lets hope for good news all round! Tracey :lol:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2005 12:58 am 

Day 14 today and sore breasts so hopefully I can get my husband to stop the overtime for long enough to tcc :lol: :P :lol: