Bulletin Boards
Home Page
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MembersMembers
 User Control PanelUser Control Panel   LoginLogin 

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: Due Date...Dec 20
PostPosted: Tue Sep 21, 2004 1:22 pm 

Hello

Just wondering if there is anybody else near my due date...December 20. :D :D :) :)

Post subject: due dec 10th
PostPosted: Tue Oct 05, 2004 6:10 am 

hi mary
just to let u know when im due. about to give up work on the 29th oct and can't wait. how about you? Im having a girl! My stomach is so sore and my ribs feel like they are about to pop out. let me know how you are feeling.

donna :?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Oct 05, 2004 8:41 am 

Hi Donna

I will be working right up until the 20 of Dec....if I can that is. I am feeling ok. I am really enjoying being pregnant....I know that sound chezzy...sorry :? I still don't know what we are having, every time we go the baby is just not in the mood I guesss to show us. I get one more chance on the 27 of Oct...we will have to wait and see. Do you have any names picked out?

Post subject: baby name
PostPosted: Tue Oct 05, 2004 9:43 am 

hi mary

yes have chose the name katie. I remember it being one of my mums favourite names. I lost my mum 4 years ago and it will be the first grandchild she has not seen. Im hoping she will look like her and have big brown eyes. Im really looking forward 2 meeting katie and i am counting the weeks. 9 weeks 2 go. they have guaranteed me that they will not let me go longer than 2 days over , which is a relief as i already have a daughter born on 26th December. how do you feel about having a christmas baby?

from donna

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Oct 05, 2004 12:59 pm 

Hi im due on the dec the 8th were having a boy.

Unfortanaly im still working and plan to up untill the 8th of november but i dont know as im very sore and have pressure now.

We have chossen the name joshua for him and will keep it that as my two daughters call him that dont want to confuse them.

Do u know the weight of ur baby the now?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Oct 06, 2004 7:29 am 

I really would like the baby to come brfore christmas, however I have absoulty no control over that. It better be here by New Years.!!!!! I have no idea as to the weight of my baby yet, I think that I will find that out at my net US. We have picked the names Emma - Girl and Brady - Boy. I can not believe how fast this is all going, it feels like yesterday I found out I was pregnant. What is really freaking me out i that all the stores have christmas stuff in them.......it is quickly approaching...YIKES :D :) :D :)