Bulletin Boards
Home Page
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MembersMembers
 User Control PanelUser Control Panel   LoginLogin 

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: ear ache?
PostPosted: Fri Jan 05, 2007 10:57 pm 

I took my daughter to the Doctor yesterday. And we saw doctor that was on call. She has been pulling on her ear and everything. She really won't eat, sleep,or play she just wants to cuddle with mommy. Which is hard because I work different shifts. We took her in and the doctor told us to give her dimeatap. It is the tube that is at the back of her nose to her ear. That is what is bothering her. Last night I gave her some pain med. and she didn't go to sleep until three in the morning. And she isn't running a fever. What should we do? Should we take her to her doctor? Now she started to pull on both ears. She folds them over is that normal?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jan 14, 2007 2:51 am 

First off, if you are not comfortable with your doctor then you need to find a better one.

My son has now got to see an ENT doctor because he has had 3 ear infections that have gone into double ear infections. I can tell you that with each of his they prescribed an antibiotic that really helped out. There are also ear drops to take away the pain. Or at least some of it.

What you are describing sounds totally like your baby has an ear infection and possible a dbl ear infection. I would call your doctor and tell them what is going on. When it the pain keeps your baby from eating your doctor should want to see him/her right away. If not you need a new doctor and I would report that one...