Bulletin Boards
Home Page
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MembersMembers
 User Control PanelUser Control Panel   LoginLogin 

All times are UTC - 5 hours

PostPosted: Tue Oct 05, 2004 12:36 pm 

Hello...I'm confused, we were trying to concieve in Sept. and the last day of my period was on Sept. 8th and the day cycle was about 31-32. We had an intercourse by around the other day in every two weeks until the 26th which I figured out my ovulation was due. Last week, I felt my breats were sore and last for one week only. And Sunday, the 3rd at night before I headed to bed but I went to the restroom, found some brownish spotting and then the next day, I woke up and saw a few red/black clots and I wiped the tissue and looked bright red. But it is light probably last 2 or 3 days now. I guess it is an early period because my next period was suppsed to due by end of the week (in the next few days from now.) So assume that I don't know i'm really pregnant but not too sure about this. Anybody out there had this experience before and please share with me the information. Then why is it so early to have a period or could be this implantation bleeding? The first child I found out at 12 weeks, had an implantation bleeding in 1997 with clueless and the second child I had was that i missed a period and the first time we conceived was no problem getting pregnant, went beautifully fine. Now we're trying again for 3rd. Thanks for your time.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Oct 07, 2004 5:48 pm 

It could be implantation bleeding. I had it the night before my period would have started. It only lasted one night. I would take a test, it should show up by now if your period is due in a couple days. Buy the kind that says "Lets you test up to 5 days before your period is due." Or just look for one that can detect the smallest amount of hCg levels (for example buy the 40 milleu rather than 80). Good luck and let us know!!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Oct 08, 2004 8:15 am 

:roll: Nope :oops: looks like i got my period anyway....really, I thought that was because I had an implantation bleeding with my first boy. Now, we're trying again...who knows something good will happen :)