Bulletin Boards
Home Page
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MembersMembers
 User Control PanelUser Control Panel   LoginLogin 

All times are UTC - 5 hours

PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2005 2:20 pm 

Well now they are thinking about inducing me in the middle of April. She's about 6lbs now and still growing, I am having short pains that go from my belly button to my pelvic seems to be when she moves downward. But see I just found out Jan 10-11th and they told me May 6th, and then May 4th and now I might have to be induced?

I know that there are similar postings but has anyone been as confussed as me in there own personal events?

Please responded...................Reassurance I guess...........

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2005 4:10 pm 

WOW! thats crazy I've never had this experience. I'm not sure either of the pain it could be contractions or just everything strecthing. But all I can say is gl hun and you will soon be enjoying your bundle of joy...mandy

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2005 4:27 pm 

Brandy I have never heard of anything like this. Have you thought about getting a second opition?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2005 8:40 am 

no not really, i have been seeing him for about 6 years, i don't to go through the hassle of finding someone else in my practice, they are usually 20 -25 miles away, I am getting bigget since monday. People are asking me if i have that gestational diabetes i told them that i have already been screened for that and i was fine,

I still think they have my due date of by a few weeks anyway, because they didn't find out until i was 23 weeks.

and i wonder actually how acurate the ultrasounds really are, every story i have heard off had been way off, weight wise.

so i guess i'll go back on Apr 4th to have another ultrasound to see what he thinks.

i would think that he would have read my charts from last time and noticed that they other doctor said the same thing.

i don't know what to think. i guess just wait and see...........

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2005 11:12 am 

Good luck! I'm sure everything will be fine! :)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2005 5:55 pm 

i was due march 18th , and im only getting induced on the 30th , and i have contractions and believe me they are horrible , my baby was 6 pounds and a half about 1 month ago so i can believe now ... anyways seems normal to me , i mean they wouldnt be doctors if they werent qualified, of course some of em are rediculess like mine ... lol check out my posts youll see what i mean by that. :D hang in there!