Bulletin Boards
Home Page
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MembersMembers
 User Control PanelUser Control Panel   LoginLogin 

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: Eye color
PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2005 2:28 pm 

Just curious...When did your child/childrens eye color change? What are their color and parents color?
I'm wondering if my dd's eyes are finally finished changing colors. She's 2 1/2. They were blue for a long time then were a blueish/gray & around 2yrs they starting getting some green & brown. My ds are still blue so far. Me & dh have brown eyes.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2005 4:29 pm 

My daughter is 18 months now. Hers looked blue at first, then almost like blue over top of brown for a long time. Depending on what she had on or the light, they either looked more blue or more brown. Finally around a year, they turned definite brown. My husband has brown and I have hazel eyes.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2005 4:31 pm 
Lily's eyes seem to change everyday. I can't wait till she's older to see what color they turn! Right now they are grey/blu with a gold ring arounf the middle (DH has the gold ring so I think that will peobably stay). My Eyes are Hazel, Green with brown and my DH has green eyes with the gold ring.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2005 6:51 pm 

Hi, Both my husband and I have brown eyes and our son who is 3 has blue eyes. Our daughter had blue eyes till she was 4 months old then they gradually went grey then green and she is now 16 months old and her eyes are green/brown but I would say more brown than green. if that makes any sense. My husband and I have chats about our children as we both have dark brown hair and our children have blond hair.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2005 8:08 pm 

My kids too have blondish hair so far. My dh and I have med. to dark brown hair as well.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2005 10:13 pm 

Hannah was an unusual one, I guess. She was born with dark brown eyes and they've stayed that exact color. I think she has the most beautiful eyes. She was born with hair like her mother's .. almost black. It all fell out when she was a baby and came back in my mouse brown color.

Jackson was born with blue eyes and they're slowly changing. Right now they're almost a grey color, which I think is really cool. They've been this color for a bit and I kind of hope they stay that way. He really doesn't have enough hair right now to be sure what color it's going to be. Right now it's light brown.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2005 11:34 pm 

Hayden's got very cool blue eyes right now, and they seem to me that they've gotten lighter since he was born.

I have brown eyes and my hubby's got blue/green/hazel whatever eyes... I just hope the baby keeps his pretty blue eyes!

His hair was really dark when he was born.. and I grew up with dirty blonde hair which because brown (but I'm a blondie with the genious of hair dye) and my husband has red hair.. I think Hayden's hair now is coming in with a tinge of red.. but it could be my imagination hoping for a red head.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2005 12:16 pm 

Justin was born with those slate gray colored eyes and now they are bright blue! I have brown eyes and Jason has green/brown hazel eyes. But Jason's mom and her dad adn all her siblings have the beautiful bright blue eyes. I think Justin's will stay blue because they just seem to get bluer and bluer as time goes on. He was born with dark brown here but it has really lightened up to about light brown. Jason and I both have really dark brown hair, but Jason's was almost blond as a small child. It seems as if Justin's is heading in that direction as well.