Bulletin Boards
Home Page
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MembersMembers
 User Control PanelUser Control Panel   LoginLogin 

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: First trimester worries
PostPosted: Wed Apr 26, 2006 1:01 pm 
This pregnancy was unplanned but that doesn't stop me from being excited. I just started my 7th week and i'm already counting down until my first doctor's appointment. I get so worried that something could go wrong. I had a miscarriage last year. I've been having slight cramping but it was nothing like the pain I felt last year. I heard that that's due to stretching of the uterus? I haven't bled or anything so hopefully things are okay.

Gah my appointment is all the way until May 10th! :*(

Post subject: 1st trimester worries!!!
PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2006 1:28 am 
hi I was just wondering if you went to the doctor and if everything was okay? I dont have my appointment until the 31st. I know its only a week away but it seems like an eternity. Im so excited this is our 1st child and Im only 6 weeks but I've formed this bond already! I have a small amount of cramping (usually at night after I've been up walking all day). Its nothing major and my best friend is pregnant and she says she had it in her 1st trimester as well. I just wanted to see what your doctor said so maybe that will put me at ease. Other than that everything is going great.. very little morning sickness... usually only in the morning, I get tierd easily but its manageable. Im probably just being paranoid but any reassurance i can get helps me to rest easier. I need to stop doing internet research its just feeding into my paranoia!!