Bulletin Boards
Home Page
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MembersMembers
 User Control PanelUser Control Panel   LoginLogin 

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2005 9:46 pm 
Lucky!! New bed!! You go girl! Break that puppy in :)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2005 11:03 pm 

everyone's right..relax and don't worry about it and don't stress out about wanting to become pregnant...its like watching a pot of water waiting for it to boil..it never will or it will take forever....i wasn't trying to get pregnant and i found out about my little surprise...the best things come when you least expect them and when you aren't trying to force them on your body....i think thats what it is....just keep trying and hopefully you will get your baby that you want soon. best of luck

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2005 2:22 pm 

Thanks Krissimace and God's Gift. I know... be patient. But can I be inpatient about my new bed being delivered?? (It isn't suppose to be delivered until Saturday). Its just before Jason I really didn't want to bring a child into the world we live in today, and since I met and married Jason, I have all this love, and want only to see the fruit of our love and watch our child grow.

Thanks for the support and encouragement.

Take care of yourselves.

*hugs*

~ Becca

Post subject: Update
PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2005 2:27 pm 

Well, we got our new KING SIZE bed, and are loving it!!!!!!

It is sooo soft and comfy!!!!!

Anyways, (my periods have been screwy) but I think that I might have started AF on Friday and so if I am figuring out correctly, will try to get DH to BD on Sunday, Tuesday, and Thursday.

Am I figuring this out correctly, if not, please help as we want a precious bundle of joy coming our way.

*hugs* to all....

~ Becca

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2005 3:59 pm 

Hang in there girlie!!!!!

This may look worse now but by worrying its only gonna cause more stress then it'll become a habit. I know that my cousin is a real worrier and her and her husband has been trying to 2 years and yet nothing has happened to her either. She went to the doctor and the doc told her not to let this stress her out, because the stress can cause some things to be delayed, if you know what i mean, pretty they told her to cool it and it seems even when people go through these things and they seem to have no hope, boom your pregnant. I hope that this offensive in any way I have never been in your situation, but i hope for you and your husband to hang in there and don't let it get between you..:) i will pray for the both of you to get what you want......bye