Bulletin Boards
Home Page
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MembersMembers
 User Control PanelUser Control Panel   LoginLogin 

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: Going to the hospital!
PostPosted: Sat Mar 12, 2005 5:25 pm 

well im off to the hospital , contractions wont gemme a brake, and im dilated to 1 1/2 cm's .... and i will not let them send me home or give me anything to calm them down , contractions are good they announce the end! wish me luck, hopefully Nathaniel will be with us shortly! :lol: .....im scared but ill live...i hope. :?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Mar 12, 2005 6:32 pm 
Good luck!

Hang in there and be strong!

Let us know how was it.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Mar 12, 2005 10:35 pm 

WOOHOO! congrats! Thats awesone hun! Get your butt on here as soon as you can ad let us know little Nathaniel's stats!

Hope everything went well! :D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2005 9:08 am 

Yaaay! I can't wait to pictures!!!! I hope everything is going well!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2005 10:14 am 

sent home again, seems i have a pelvic bone inflamation at the same time or this horrible contraction pain , so thats why its 10 times worst....
5 days to go i guess

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2005 12:53 pm 

I am going to send you some labor vibes. Come on out baby!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2005 11:10 am 

finally kept me , but went back home they were giving me meds to stop the contractions bunch of dum dums , so instead i went back home and walked so much i can barely walk now.... :P

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2005 12:07 pm 

I don't understand why they would give you meds to stop the contractions. 37+ weeks is full term so that sounds VERY wrong to me. Does your post mean you left the hospital so you didn't have to take them and keep the contractions coming..good for you. Hopefully your little one will be here soon.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2005 9:39 pm 

ya i left , they didnt even let me walk they wanted me to stay in bed... i told them they arent fit to stop contractions at full term and if i cant walk here i sure will walk at home so goodbye.. i aint gonna let them do something like that , they did it to my mother for my brother and she was stuck with complications because the meds got the baby asleep and he didnt wanna help out when it came to pushing him out...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2005 11:42 pm 

i will keep my fingers crossed for you. My daughter is 38 and 1 day she went to doctor yesterday and has a UT infection which they put her on a antibodtic and told her she was 2 cm's and 50% faced that if she wanted her(the doctor) to deliver the baby which she goes on vacation next week she had to have it this week or weekend. To go home have sex wait 2 hours have sex again wait 2 hours and have sex again. She walked and walked yesterday and cleaned her house top to bottom and guess she did what the doctor said woke to having pains and they got worse thru the day plus she started having wet spots so they went to the hospital tonight they told her with a UT infection that it will make you have stomach pains like she is having and leaking. They also told her she was only 1 cm and 25% faced how could she have changed since yesterday and i did not think once you started thinning you did not go backwards. They sent her home tonight and this is her 3rd time being in there also. I know everytime she goes in they are going to think she is just crazy or something but she feels so much pressure she just dont know and with the leaking i think she did right What do you guys think?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2005 9:12 am 

i think your hospital's doctors are just as stupid as mine, im due in 1 day and i woke up for the passed week with the most horrible pains i have ever experienced and my contractions are regular and very paintful , i cant even walk. but i know if i go there all they will do is put me on meds because they tried it , and meds will slow things down and i want this out now, and no matter how many people will tell me to let it come i dont care anymore and it just gets me more mad. For the well being of others around me and for myself to be happy and jolly with them i will need to get this kid out once and for all , because if i dont for another week ill end up choking someone lol. Im 1 1/2 cm's and today i find out if it has changed since monday . Hope so cuz im going nuts. :evil:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2005 3:32 pm 

I know how you feel about the hospital. Well I went to the doctor Wednesday and I am 3 centimeters. I want to know why in the world she can't go ahead and induce me. She said she doubt I will make till next week. But I think I am going to be over due. Oh and she said that his head is at a -1 station. Ok so what are you waiting on? I am so ready to have him.