Bulletin Boards
Home Page
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MembersMembers
 User Control PanelUser Control Panel   LoginLogin 

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: halloween?
PostPosted: Fri Aug 13, 2004 3:02 pm 

just wondering if anyone has started to think of halloween costumes for their kids yet

maile is being a gothic witch we got her a pleather witch otfit to match mine this year..we go all out and start decorating first week in oct.. its our favorite holiday to decorate anyways just curious

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Aug 13, 2004 3:49 pm 

Yeah, my daughter is going to be a hershey kiss, she will be so cute!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Aug 13, 2004 9:25 pm 

that is adorable oh how cute

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Aug 17, 2004 7:28 pm 

Well this year Lyric will only be like a year and 1 mth on halloween, we're not dressing her up, we didnt last year either. I dont see the point she wont be trick or treating and we're not going anywhere, so it would jsut be a waste. I'd rather her enjoy it when she's older.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2004 9:02 am 

My daughter is six months old and she is going to be a cute but fat little sparkly bumble bee!!!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2004 12:36 pm 

I can't decide! He was a giraffe last year for pictures. The zoo here has something called "Boo at the Zoo' where they have booths and trick or treating, plus the animals of course. We're gonna take Ben to that.

Post subject: Halloween
PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2004 12:17 pm 

Boy we went from talking about Christmas to Halloween. I think we are hitting all the holidays. LOL!! Well, I got my five week old a butterfly costume through babystyle.com. It's so cute and it's a bundt (did I spell that right?) so I know she will be warm. My two year old is going to be spider man. We are ahead of schedule this year. Last year I think i was at the halloween store the week before, this time we are ready to go. I even started buying candy. Everytime I go to the store I pick up a bag. Last year we went through six bags. This year cause it's on the weekend I think we will have a ton more kids. I don't want to go broke. This way it doesn't seems like I am spending a lot of money at once.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2004 4:55 pm 

My son wants to be Sonic the hedgehog. I'm making Blue a Care Bear. One you can't find a costume for (so far?).

I dressed both babies up their first halloweens. While we didn't go out with bean at that age, the kids coming to the door thought it was absolutely fun to see a tiny dinosaur there!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2004 5:42 pm 

My daughter was 9 months old for her first halloween (2001) and she was a crazy cow... we took her to the Zoo for The Pumpkin Path where they have candy booths and fun characters that you can take pictures with. We also went trick or treating. In 2002, my son was just 2 months old but we dressed him up as a Ohio State Buckeyes Fan... Go Bucks!!! and my daughter was Dumbo the Elephant, it was such a cute outfit. Last year my daughter was 2.5 and she picked out hers and her brothers costumes, she was Cassie from Dragontales (the little pink dragon) and her brother was Batman. We love Halloween so much and she has been talking about this years Halloween for about a month already. She has decided that she wants to be JoJo the clown from JoJo's Circus and her brother is going to be Goliath the Lion from the same show. I am making her JoJo costume but buying my sons Goliath costume. We will probably dress up our newest daughter too (she will be 6 weeks old come Halloween) but not sure what to dress her as. Lexi, my oldest says that the baby should be a ghost, we will see though. she also thinks that I should dress up as a witch but I would rather spend my money on their costumes and not on a costume for myself. Hope everyone has a fun Halloween, I know we will!

Mom to Alexandra Noelle (1-14-01) Jacob Connor (8-3-02) & Kaydence BreAnne (9-15-04)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2004 7:09 pm 

Alex is going to be a big black hairy spider for Halloween. We didn't take him out last year so this year should be lots of fun.......he is already pointing out every pumpkin at the store that he sees.