Bulletin Boards
Home Page
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MembersMembers
 User Control PanelUser Control Panel   LoginLogin 

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: Hello Everyone,
PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2005 3:06 pm 

I am new here and would like to say hi to all. I am a stay at home mom who probably will have lots of questions in the future and look forward to meeting everyone. I was wondering how everyone adds pictures, I would like to put one of my little one. :D

Thanks!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2005 3:43 pm 
Hello! Great to have you here! I am Krissi (29) I am SAHM to Lily (5 months). This is a great websire and I am sure you will have a great time with all these ladies! I know I do.
I use www.babiesonline.com for my pictures, but I am sure there are several others you could use to post your pictures and have a link to them.
Most of the tickers either come from snugglepie.com, lilypie.com or tickercentral.com. Glad you are here and I hope to get to know you better!

Post subject: Hello Everyone,
PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2005 5:03 pm 

Thanks Krissi, nice to meet you. I am unaware of the codes SAHM. Your daughter is adorable! I look forward to getting to know you as well. My name is Melissa and I am 32 and daughter Brieanna is 4 months on Sunday.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2005 5:18 pm 

SAHM is Stay at home mom. I was an Early Childhood Teacher before I had my kids. Now I'm a 28yr old SAHM of 2. My dd(dear daughter) is 2 1/2 and my ds(son) is almost 7mos. Welcome to the board.

Last edited by Mom of 2 on Sat Feb 26, 2005 5:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2005 5:23 pm 

Hey!!!
Nice to meet you. My name is jenna I am a SAHM to two kids. Mikey is two and a half and payton is six months. This is a great board with a lot of great people. And don't hesistate to ask anything. We talk about EVERYTHING here. Look forward to chatting with you some more.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Feb 28, 2005 2:36 pm 

Welcome! I too am a SAHM to Hannah (2 weeks). :D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Feb 28, 2005 2:39 pm 
yes, welcome, like almost everyonme above, i too am a SAHM.. with a 6 week old daughter(mykenzi)... wow, we have another melissa on the board, only mine is spelled different :)

Melisa

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Feb 28, 2005 7:24 pm 

Welcome to the site. I am relatively new here too, and I absolutely love it! These ladies (and guy) really help you out when you have a question that is not worth going to the doc for. It is also a lot of fun. I, unfortunately, am not a SAHM. I am a new attorney and a new mom (to a 6 month old), and the adjustment is a big one for me. Fortunately my husband works 2nd shift, so my son is with him all day and with me all night (now, if I could only see my husband, ha ha... ahh, it keeps the marriage fresh, he he). Get some pics up of your little one, I would love to see your little one. Check out the link below to see my little cutie :D I have a site through comcast that I get b/c my email is through them. But, I know there are plenty of free sites out there to post some pics.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Feb 28, 2005 9:03 pm 

I loved the pictures of Justin. His eyes are soooo beautiful. He must look like you cause I didn't think he looked like you husband. Am I right?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Feb 28, 2005 9:06 pm 

um, my husband isn't on the site.. unless you check out the members page. He is sitting w/ my dad in that one picture. But yes, he definitely looks more like me than my husband, although the blue eyes come from my mother in law (and she lets me know it all the time, ha ha). They are beautiful though!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Feb 28, 2005 9:09 pm 

Oops I didn't realize that was your dad. It said pop pop but then he looked young so I thought that's what he calls your husband. LOL!!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Feb 28, 2005 9:17 pm 

ha ha, yeah, my parents had me young and I am only 25. you know what's funny, you are the first person to say he doesn't look like my dad.... most people think they look like twins, ha ha. If you look at the members tag you can see links for me and my husband (jenel and jason)... i don't think he looks like either of us... ha ha ha!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Feb 28, 2005 10:00 pm 

You are right he doesn't look like either of you. What about if you look at your baby pictures? Does he look like you did when you were younger. Mikey looks all like me and Payton looks all like her daddy.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Feb 28, 2005 10:03 pm 

No, believe it or not, he doesn't. I think he just looks like Justin, ha ha. Most people think he looks like my dad now (but not when my dad was a baby, oddly enough).

So your kids each look like one of you, huh? That is how me and my brother is... I look just like my dad and my brother looks like my mom. You should get a website to show off pics of your cuties, I would love to see them!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Feb 28, 2005 10:59 pm 

Welcome!!! Hope you have lots of fun on the boards! :D
I work part-time and have a 2 1/2 yr old son.

Justin's Mom- What type of law do you practice?? My hubby practices civil litigation for the provincial government here in Toronto, Canada.